Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thoughts on the round so far

edited September 2014 in General
i'm not going to lie, this round fucking sucks. i'm all for breaking down the explore whore strat, but the way this worked was retarded. i am personally not having any fun, between the round disadvantage and the fuck head that made all the multies (and then deleted them) and the fact that the multi scan went off.

i think this game needs the food early on or it becomes rather unplayable for a lot of people. i cant get any of my friends to play this past one round because all they can do is build defense and still get hit. this round is going to be even worse for that.

Comments

• I already quit days ago lol
  • U r either not dw or u r not in the incrowd who are spreading soks like wildfire

I am having a ton fun...by not playing :D
  • we can only blame the multi maker and bcart :D
  • i am a DW, but i dont like playing in a round where everyone else is playing my PT. we might as well not have PTs this round, honestly
  • we can only blame the multi maker and bcart :D
    SAME PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Half the uni might be dw but what about the other half

But it does look boring until 1 side goes ham on goons and start hitting the other dws
  • i am a DW, but i dont like playing in a round where everyone else is playing my PT. we might as well not have PTs this round, honestly
    join me, recreate and play oceanic. nobody plays oceanic.
  • Rounds pointless I quit
  • even viva understands this round
  • edited September 2014
    even viva understands this round
    Contradictio in terminis

• I already deleted.
  • I already deleted.
    :(
  • This round does suck
  • WTF round doesnt suck? SK is a pit, keep coming back for the ppl i play with
  • Itt: turtle whores
  • when have you ever known me to turtle
  • Rounds alright owned by DW as usual. Oceanic needs a buff 90% off lts and lds and 35% defense like opposite of DW imo.
  • thoughts on the round- dw op
  • Suckfest.

DW is OP to the point you have more defense than them, and they still flat out roll you.
  • Have a Uni war so we can all be put out of our misery.
  • Rounds alright owned by DW as usual. Oceanic needs a buff 90% off lts and lds and 35% defense like opposite of DW imo.
    So true, oceanic is nerfed and it hurts when playing it. but i will continue

Good luck wit your research bro

Good luck wit your research bro

research is piss easy atm. almost no land gains actually benefit oceanic. no huge gains of exploring and because of my restart finding inactives to hit proves impossible. im already ahead on bonusses for 2x my current land. just waiting for some grab
  • I meant Fusion EC etc.
  • I meant Fusion EC etc.

yeah fusion in 200 hours is nice....
    expecting energy core in another week or so
  • I meant Fusion EC etc.

yeah fusion in 200 hours is nice....
    expecting energy core in another week or so
    lol I just realized how op Oceanic would be with 90% off ltss and lds
  • it wouldnt be OP at all
  • oceanic was completely amazing before TF had 15% and oceanic still had 50% off building costs.

now oceanic is just le poops. sux.
  • Just hit the delete button. See you next round
  • oceanic was completely amazing before TF had 15% and oceanic still had 50% off building costs.

now oceanic is just le poops. sux.

Le poops made me giggle hard