Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIP

edited September 2014 in General
I just died in D3 on my seasonal HC char :(

34 hours on my DH.

I feel dumb for the way I died.......

Comments

• Sorry bro. I feel your pain.
  • weak. anyone else playing season?
  • NOT ANYMORE :(

Actually yes, I made another DH.

I sat and stared blankly for a few minutes though as I died.

Was so close to getting M6 and just pewpewing
  • They have seasons now? I imagine both my lvl 60 HC chars are non-ladder. Its been like 2 years since I quit so meh.
  • edited September 2014
    They have seasons now? I imagine both my lvl 60 HC chars are non-ladder. Its been like 2 years since I quit so meh.
    Yep, it's like ladders from D2.

Seasons brings in new legendaries that are only obtainable by playing during that season. Once a season is done all characters transfer over and those legendaries become lootable by all characters (I don't like that part, reward people for playing seasons).

There are also rifts of trial / greater rifts which are essentially a progressively harder dungeon for you to compete. The higher the rift level, the more health/damage the mobs do and the greater rewards are for completing it in time.

There are also legendary gems that greatly outweigh regular gems (some increase your damage by 20%, 15%, give attack speed, do poison damage, lightning damage, etc).
    Read more about them here (http://www.diablowiki.net/Legendary_Gems)

I really like this patch, gives new life to the game in my opinion.
  • i'd play hc, but my internet connection is godawful. just ask walls.

i can handle the loss on death, but not if it was only caused by losing link. i'd write charter nasty letters!
  • I'm like paragon 52ish on hc ladder :D
  • I'm like paragon 52ish on hc ladder :D
    I was ~80. Needed 1 more piece of mauraders + RROG for my M6 and just ready to troll T6.

Oh well, time to farm up. At least I have expansion gems to make it go faster.
  • i have firebirds everywhere
  • i have firebirds everywhere
    even up ur bum bum?