Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Max Explore Strat

edited August 2014 in General
...aaaaaand go

Comments

• explore 1 land at a time... keeps the place tidy :p
  • Strat: find 10% explore strat and divide it by 2.
  • Strat: find 10% explore strat and divide it by 2.
  • where is flazer when you need him!? :(
  • Are we fucking serious? Lmfao tighten up Sped
  • Actually you can't take max explore and divide by 2 when newb starts you ususally explore 8-11 hours later roughly. Can't do that as no land is out of production yett. the closest you could even get 12 more land exploring is at hour 18 maybe i haven't mathd it yet
  • edited August 2014
    This will be a bloody, dw smash your face in start!!! I'm geeking on the inside :D
  • thats why i asked where flazer is! he is the only 1 who can MATH THIS OUT!
  • We need the flazers!
  • Are we fucking serious? Lmfao tighten up Sped
    Yes? With my super group I'm going HAM.

• Damred I was kidding :(

The real solution is to not explore. Ever.
  • Cory your post is wrong because of this reason:

DWs need to explore early to go high res so they can smash people out of newb!
  • naw, just build pure res with your starting land
  • Shhh i'm trying to trick cory
  • i believe you get best results by exploring 12 at a time and taking the reward at a good moment to lift you there. its tricky though, as KD's will be smaller and have more troops relatively
  • My vow: I will not explore in round 64.
  • MWuahha my max explore strat has allowed me to be rank 1 early on.

Domination is imminent.

Domination is imminent.
    Anyone can go high pop in noob.
  • I've been exploring 7&7, now 8&8

But I don't know wtf I'm doing. If it worked, it was by accident :P

Domination is imminent.
    Anyone can go high pop in noob.
    Talking about land.. because we're in the.. you know.. max explore strat thread?
  • i think my strategy of just exploring what you can when you can is working out fine for me so far
  • Its about to get tricky, I've now stopped exploring till newbie ends and once I've made a few hits I'll pick back up on exploring again so that there will be less time with no land being explored.
  • September 2, 21:54:52 Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) Your Sector has purchased Warp Gate for 471,500 platinum.
  • September 2, 21:54:52 Menace to SoPIEity (1:4) Your Sector has purchased Warp Gate for 471,500 platinum.
    why?
  • edited September 2014
    Haha really? Our second and third sets of grabs will come before anyone else. Im Misty and chance are I will be on my 4th set WITH War Gate and EC done... land is at a premium this round and the Newbie Warp Gate is the perfect Strat to end ANY Newbie, but even better this round.
  • Someone get sector weapons and take this out!!