Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

r65 anti turtle troll

edited August 2014 in General
http://www.starkingdoms.com/round65-changes.txt

Discuss. Dw 35% and 5% max explore

Comments

• Dw isn't the kingdom type to fear this round...it should be obvious which one is.
  • its not obvious to me, you should point it out
  • I agree with Flazer.
  • Oceanic... duh.
  • Why 35%?

WHY NOT 50%?
  • Noo mysti..being able to attack more often will be huge..people can sit back n explore whore so much..have to make hits to grow faster
  • That's what I was thinking. But Mysti is my default...
  • you expect someone will be around feeding the universe a billion inactives?
  • Lol@flazer...@sham mine too ...my personal favorite...its dangerous fun and little bit challenging...agreed DW is even more OP than before...
  • Mount and mysti will be the masters this round. Mount honor gain will beast, mysticide op will own.
  • most bullshit changes in a while, Oceanic clearly needs a boost based on % of total NW and % of kds that chose to play the planet. DW got even more OP and so far we see a shitload of multies killing the fun
  • Round of Prosnow? I think so!
  • mmmm, sweetness
  • Round of Prosnow? I think so!
    Lolol
  • Noo mysti..being able to attack more often will be huge..people can sit back n explore whore so much..have to make hits to grow faster

Who the hell is gonna be extra fat only being able to explore 5% other then Merle? My DW will be seeing you fat mysty whores

:))
  • this thread is full of lies

ron cant play DW
  • Of course Chef, you pick the most Op, unskilled piece of feces planet type and then brag like doing so shows some type of ability to make a challenging or decent kd. My 10 yr sister could make a good DW kd....congratulations.
  • Ps Bio..I totally agree..need to boost oceanic so it becomes a more viable and worthy planet type to enjoy.
  • @flazer it appears that is exactly what someone did...sort of.