Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

attention bcartfall

edited August 2014 in General
Hey, for some reason I can't log I to my shit :(

User names either
rcastle
Rohancastle
Rohan castle
Rawr1

@Bcartfall

I can't remember which it was, with it not letting me log in, I'm all second guessing myself :( I'm alnost 100% certain its the first one.

Comments

• its because you have multiple BSGIDs, and they are all varients of the same.... Multi ...
  • ^I was under the impression that you only needed one account to play a KD too
  • Lulz that's all the ones I could remember. Besides, if I was multing, someone would see it :P

X2 - its hard to multi on a cell phone.
  • i forgot all 120 of mine. plz halp.
  • I was gunna bring your name into this, but since you're here ** shrugs :P
  • edited August 2014
    Lulz that's all the ones I could remember. Besides, if I was multing, someone would see it :P

X2 - its hard to multi on a cell phone.

hard to multi on cellphone? right... thats how i have multied in the past, when i disconnect internet adn reconnect i get a new ip each time, so how does that make multing hard?

• Plz don't post poo pics
  • @bcartfall

I'm not sure what's going on, nothings working :( I don't have access to the email assigned to my bsg, and I can't create another bsg... haaalp
  • Well I did some magic and created a new one :( thnx anyways.
  • Wait you were expecting him to respond?
  • edited August 2014
    It would have been nice, but considering our last conversation went very very south, It would have been unlikely lol