Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sk dreams

edited August 2014 in General
post the dreams you have had about sk, and dont tell me you've never had dreams about sk because most of us old guys have hd them :P

ill post some once i can remember them well enouh :)

Comments

• There was a war and I had a dream that I woke up KTed and dead because I was a DW antiturtle, I didn't actually die until a couple days later because I suck and wasn't the biggest AT
  • One day I ... dreamed.
  • We talking sleeping at night dreams or aspirations? Because there have been both.
    night dreams ofc

• I once dreamed the round was ending and I still had a KD, and I woke all excited that I was gonna finally archive a KD after 10 years... I was way off...it was only mid round.
  • 3 PhiladelphiaEagles (1:12) 37,432,777

THIS COUNTS NOOB
  • I dreamed once that I could actually finish and archive in the top 5...maybe finish #1
  • I probably have but nothing comes to mind.
  • edited August 2014
    3 PhiladelphiaEagles (1:12) 37,432,777

THIS COUNTS NOOB
    Kinda disappointed Default let Anger Bear pass that one.... lol

Also. this one was bigger. I think QWJ played the last half of this one.

1 Striptease (1:2) 58,721,175

• stay in topic please
  • We are in the topic, just sadly not on topic.
  • Lynog finished that one mercer
  • ANGER BEAR
  • i once were a guy in the base, controlling the probeshields to keep the enemy from arsoning my kingdom
  • I once dreamed the round was ending and I still had a KD, and I woke all excited that I was gonna finally archive a KD after 10 years... I was way off...it was only mid round.
    I dreamed that I was going to win the round being a peaceful turtle, then my sectormates intra-alliance hit a kd. The kd whined and we were KT. After that another sectormate sacrificed all of us, his groupmates, to win the round.

then i woke up and found out it's reality.
    I dreamed that I was going to win the round being a peaceful turtle, then my sectormates intra-alliance hit a kd. The kd whined and we were KT. After that another sectormate sacrificed all of us, his groupmates, to win the round.

then i woke up and found out it's reality.
    sounds like a nightmare, need a hug?
  • I have dreams about being overrun by Zerg in SC2 but I have yet to have a dream about SK.