Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

oxgoad recruiting

edited August 2014 in General
The best alliance is now recruiting please offer groups so we can disband shortly after forming

Comments

• Im hurt... no personal message...
  • Oxgoad isn't personal messages we yell OXGOAD. and we go forth
  • HEY
    HEY
    OxGoad is the best alliance ever
  • HEY
    HEY
    OxGoad is the best alliance ever
  • can it reform into KAKOW led by Dole and Smith? Cause that would be the most OP midgame alliance ever
  • Balance

TKO

And back on topic, midgame alliances that I have actually formed have run smoothly. It's when I AL from the beginning that I suck because I don't care enough to start off when all the whiners are still alive.
  • Visors was arguably the deciding point of that round... so yeah.
  • I just want to point out that while I was alive Visors was highly successful.
  • I just want to point out... Dole hasn't yelled at me in 4-5 rounds.
  • YOU SMELL LIKE A MOLDY ONION!
  • Better I feel!
  • Okay, you might have to remind me next time you need a yelling. I'm going senile and forgetting to yell at people as constantly as I used to.
  • Better I feel!
    Feel, you must!!!
  • Better you must feel, I!!!!
  • In, I like disbanding
  • I just want to point out that the original OxGoad was never supposed to last, I just wanted an AFs while waiting on the slowpoke AL of the round to finally start their alliances. That is the goal of every OxGoad. Make the ALs fear a Dole run alliance if they don't take start creating alliances and take in my sector(s).
  • I was in oxgoad slow ass squirrel
  • Didn't I make you VAL? Or was it Jester? I don't remember.
  • IT WAS ME JESTER WAS SLOW TO
  • I thought you were my VAL... I don't even know if we had a FM!
  • i don't think i was there for that one
  • No, because you sucked!
  • NO YOU SUCKED!
  • NUH UH! Because OxGoad was brilliant! (I think that round did suck as Squirrel went AWOL while he rotated me off of VAL/FM so it was a bunch of nothings trying to run things...)
  • Squirrel went totally afk leaving me and ty in charge and we jumped cobras and faithless sector decided to say screw arb and started inter alliance grabbing cobras targets etc.
  • squirrel always does that! ALWAYS
  • edited August 2014
    Yeah, it's just that I'm usually VAL and running things anyway when Squirrel is "AL" so it doesn't matter. This time he had Ty and Damdred doing there best but, Arbites always was and always will be me. Once I finally got boxes again that round I did what I could to save the alliance but it was far too late for that.
  • um i'm the Arbites sector liasons, don't forget about that!
  • Lol, you are also a really good puppet AL and Unimatrix and Tyrsis and others were wonderful VALs... but when push came to shove I was Arbites.
  • Im the best VAL ever. Period. Just dont kill the AL.