Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sector income glitch on S2?

edited August 2014 in General
SO I am very confused at the moment. I was beginning to wonder if some of the high NW kds in my sector had 0 income or something but I think there is a glitch and it is sucking our income tax into a blackhole.
Last tick our sector fund was at 16,848,763. This tick it is at 17,035,759 platinum. that is only a 186,996 platinum increase. This is what was paid in taxes from my KD,>112,684 to taxes. I only make up 6.7 mil of our sector's 59,641,405 NW. Something is seriously off. I have confirmed with another SL that his sector is having the same problem.

Comments

• No idea,

Try setting tax to 0% then back to 5% again?
  • Sector fund for everyone updates when the sector updates. The time is in the sector view. However, if a kd is active, their tax will be deposited whenever they refresh any page. Check it later in the tick and you'll see.
  • Not gonna lie, that's impressive
  • On the flipside, I have often lied to my sector and said "yeah I dono why we have 0 taxes I am contributing so much" when in reality I have 0 sm's.
  • I wonder if a SL could set taxes to 0% at the hour, refresh a page to update their KD then change it back to 5% to make the rest of the sector pay taxes except themselves...
  • I figure don't trust any number until it's later on in the tick. Almost like how you sometimes can't tell when I kd leaves noob for a while.
  • No idea,

Try setting tax to 0% then back to 5% again?
    Resetting the tax fixed the problem. It appears the glitch was server wide. Several other SLs were having the same problem. I wish I had noticed it earlier, we were only getting 186k per tick for at least 12 hours probably longer, so much income lost. :(
  • On the flipside, I have often lied to my sector and said "yeah I dono why we have 0 taxes I am contributing so much" when in reality I have 0 sm's.
    I got SoBs on a couple of larger KDs in my sector when I was trying to figure out why our income was so low. their income was not the problem, though that was honestly my first thought is that one of the high NW Kds didn't have any income because they razed SMs or something. The numbers just didn't add up. The problem is solved now and I will keep an eye on the income in case it glitches again.