Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fun stuff

edited August 2014 in General
okay, here is my little rant!

i am being KTed for hitting a kingdom for bashing 2x, bashed a friend of mine and i told him i would tap the attacker, i then found the guy have 2k less land than me and 3x less defense than me. After some hours i logged in to 55 news, all pps gone and so on. then i find out the reason was that we had an ceasefire with the alliance? all frikking alliances all napped together and they are just expecting nobody to hit anybody, the UNI side kingdoms go so landfat during war so they expect that they should get away with all that land and no defense! and id also like to point out this, these ceasefire things, i have never been informed about them, SL messages or thread in sector forums or AFs "CEASEFIRE", its just not enough if u post it in sector message, NOBODY reads em.

anyway, if u think thats fair reason to KT a kingdom then go ahead.

/ rant over..

Comments

• Soooo blame your SL?
  • cant blame sl for it tbh. i can only blame those crykids, they think they can grab +10k land for free and then just sail away with it and bash smaller kingdoms. all my grabs have been fair this round and so on. anyway, see ya some other round :P

maybe find a new name for this game? explorekingdoms.com?
  • Explore get bored quit then hope next round is better. :) You know like always! Why do we never learn.
  • It's Lovsan... always KT Lovsan!
  • THERE IS A MOTHER FUCKING FISH THAT IS PLAYING POKEMONS AND YOU PEOPLE ARE BITCHING ABOUT THIS?!?!?!

Watch live video from fishplayspokemon on www.twitch.tv
  • [quote]Krusty Ol Pie (1:20)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on August 7, 16:04:40Are you serious? We just went through this with Aviator. You were part of that conversation yesterday. I let Aviator off... I cant do it again for THE SAME SECTOR. Its in your sector message... you SL got away with it... and now you want to.

Do you see my dilema? Do you see how this looks? I was upfront with you. I wish I could. It just looksway too bad AND its your second hit after the ceasefire was called. Its not my responsibility to tell you. Yell at Aviator, Biohazard, and basically everyone else in your sector that knows.

Sorry man,

Pie[/quote]

[quote]

Krusty Ol Pie (1:20)

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on August 7, 16:16:04i havent been in such discussions! I do not read out sector message and so on daily, everything would of been fine if aviator messged us to NOT hit you guys, i would have stayed away form ur alliance. aviator just post in sector message.. thats not enough, anyway please stop the kt, i will stop attacks on forge for days. just let this go, you know its ridiculous reason to KT a kingdom for such things, i made a fair grab. i will chill now now matter what u guys decide, i just ask you o be reasonable. not everybody reads all the threads etc and also.. i WAS never informed about ceasefire!

ttyl

---- Original message received August 7, 16:04:40 from Krusty Ol Pie (1:20) ----
    >> Are you serious? We just went through this with Aviator. You were part of that conversation yesterday. I let Aviator off... I cant do it again for THE SAME SECTOR. Its in your sector message... you SL got away with it... and now you want to.
    >>
    >> Do you see my dilema? Do you see how this looks? I was upfront with you. I wish I could. It just looksway too bad AND its your second hit after the ceasefire was called. Its not my responsibility to tell you. Yell at Aviator, Biohazard, and basically everyone else in your sector that knows.
    >>
    >> Sorry man,
    >>
    >> Pie
    >>
    >>
    [/quote]
  • edited August 2014
    THERE IS A MOTHER FUCKING FISH THAT IS PLAYING POKEMONS AND YOU PEOPLE ARE BITCHING ABOUT THIS?!?!?!

Amazing....

• Moral of the story... read Sector Messages!
  • THERE IS A MOTHER FUCKING FISH THAT IS PLAYING POKEMONS AND YOU PEOPLE ARE BITCHING ABOUT THIS?!?!?!

Amazing....

A GOD DAMN FISH I TELL YOU! A FISH! THIS FISH WILL WINS THE POKEMONS AND CATCH THEM ALLS!
  • He needs a fish buddy to trade with so he can get that Gengar and Alakazam!

• OH MY GOD THIS IDEA IS GREAT!

BLUB BLUB!
  • Darubian needs to teach fishy to play sk?
  • Damn Lovsan,

The cease fire was brokered BY YOU GUYS, fuck... Forge would rather just wipe you guys out completely. I held the hounds at bay, at a cost of my reputation. There was serious bitching. This is not my fault. You broke the cease-fire twice. And the fact that you are grabbing a guy who got hit 8-10 times during the war pisses me off more. And then calling him underdefended... crap!!

Yell at your leadership and stop bitching at me. Im not stopping this. I did that once for your SL. Maybe bitch at him. Or Bio.
  • And Kim Jong... get the fuck on AIM... you know, the shit you made me get.
  • I am afraid to now lol.

To be frank i shouldnt even be here right now.

I am working on a strategic sales project (to get me a job) for work.

Lot's of fun. Woot Woot.
  • Kim... get on AIM before I bury you!!
  • It'll be 2 seconds... you know twice as long as the last time you had sex!
  • i think being lovsan is a good enough reason to kt you

but i dont kt people, and i think everyone should be kt'd, so maybe ill just see myself out
  • I like angry Pie.

:: Gives Pie all the cookies.::
  • I dont think you understand the amount of PMs from him and Bio and now this...

It does piss me off.

::takes all the cookies::
  • I think Pie understands my rage from years gone by.
  • i wonder what ceasefire i broke... i still wonder....
  • The cease fire that was IN MY PANTS!
  • I don't SL or AL or any of that shiz anymore because I get enough pms from you fools already.
  • You like it when I message you.
  • You wish I would message you. :p
  • Poor Newb doesn't get messaged by Wicked.
  • You have both messaged me!!
  • edited August 2014
    You like it!