Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Universal NAP festival 2014

edited August 2014 in General
TL;DR drop the universal napfest or go bang on the new #1?

seriously, drop the fucking napfest already, Sauce disbanded, 1:4 got their own alliance, 1:13 moved to Dreamsleep and 1:14 is allianceless

Comments

• Drop naps 100% support
  • I agree drop the NAPs
  • Drop NAPS.

Hammer 1:4
  • I'd be good with that, they sure do like to turn on everybody. I am thinking some of them would sell out their own mothers if it would work to their advantage.
  • Plus they tripled tapped Pluto. :(
  • Pluto deserved it!

Drop NAPS!
  • 7, 06:00:38 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 5,059 civilians were kidnapped.
    August 7, 06:09:11 Forces from PlutoSK (1:13) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 83 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 20,231 laser dragoons, and 2,565 tanks.
    August 7, 07:04:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was PlutoSK (1:13)
    August 7, 07:05:04 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 134 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    August 7, 07:05:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was PlutoSK (1:13)
    August 7, 07:05:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was PlutoSK (1:13

Hey wicked why don't you find out the whole story b4 popping off.. who the fuck protected you when forge bashed your shit sector? That's right Moogle n 1:4... we lost half our sector including 3 top 5 kds... Idk why you guys think 1:4 is the ones to blame, you guys joined Sauce and we fought a hard war and lost... PERIOD!!!. but hey think w.e you want your opinion ion means jack shit to me... At least I didn't resort to hitting fellow alliance mates I fought next to...

• Leave greg alone. That is all.

• Don't bring Moogle into it, he's not even in your sector anymore. I heard that you guys NAPed with Forge near the end of the war and quit participating leaving 1:14 and 1:13 to take the fall. Is that true?

As far as rather or not Pluto deserved to be gangbanged I'd have to say I disagree with that one.

August 6, 06:01:44 Our brave kingdom Tugtime (1:4) attacked PuppyBanger (1:13) and conquered 507 planets.

August 7, 01:44:57 Our brave kingdom Tugtime (1:4) attacked PuppyBanger (1:13) and conquered 456 planets.

August 7, 06:09:11 Our kingdom Tugtime (1:4) bravely defended against PlutoSK (1:13) and was victorious.

Pluto was retaling hits against Puppybanger. Looks like 1:4 started it to me. Can you show me any probe attacks from Pluto prior to your hits on Puppybanger?
  • It was 1.13 and 1.14 that had a NAP with forge last days of war, while 1.4 were being smashed ;)
  • It was 1.13 and 1.14 that had a NAP with forge last days of war, while 1.4 were being smashed ;)
    Which is why I asked.
  • I think everybody needs to communicate more everybody seems to think everybody else is out to get them.
  • Nothing in this thread is a epic as the fish that is currently playing Pokémon....

• PuppyBanger (1:13)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 1,391,844 (103)
    Land: 4,109 (119)
    Honor: 1,451 (138)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 338.73 (22)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

No record.

YEAH SOLID RETAL REQUIRED HERE.
  • That's my 14th kd
  • edited August 2014
    ^^

• PuppyBanger (1:13)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Terra Form
    Networth: 1,391,844 (103)
    Land: 4,109 (119)
    Honor: 1,451 (138)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 338.73 (22)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

No record.

YEAH SOLID RETAL REQUIRED HERE.
    Like I said, people need to communicate better, I don't think Pluto even realizes that Puppy is inactive.
  • Puppy banger is inactive... plz stop comments if you don't know wassup. .. Moogle and I have been friends for 10 plus yrs on here, met in rl and got fucking trashed together. .. I'll bring his name up whenever the fuck I want... 1:4 got smashed HARDER then any sector on our side! We broke most of the big KTS first, we gave 100% against all odds... Every leader died abd we lost... end of discussion. ..I've talked to forest and legavulin snd the ONLY UNREASONABLE person there is vegeta aka PlutoSK. ..

HEY PLUTO, IF YOU GOT A FUCKIN PROBLEM come after me. .. I'll gladly watch your shitty probe count fail AGAIN on me... Fuck you, you third rate garbage ass pussyboii rage monkey!!!

• PlutoSK (1:13)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on August 6, 23:24:42

I'm RR because my kd got bashed in from helping you & your sector in the war while you guys quit. Glad I could get the monkey off your back though, I think kidnaps are small price to pay for sacrificing my kd.

---- Original message received August 6, 23:18:14 from RollenSwollen (1:4) ----
    >> I have a nap with ur sl n your alliance. .. don't probe me plz u won't see any of my leaders...
    >>
    >

There ya have it Rager extraordinaire
  • I'm sorry I offended those from 1:4 you were right I didn't know the whole story. It seems to me though the real issue is that the lack of communication leads to people making assumptions. Mistakes get made then it goes back and forth till nobody can even remember what started it. I don't like drama. I try to get along with everybody till they give me a reason not to. I am a loyal person and I don't turn on those who I consider friends. So when somebody that I consider a friend turns around and attacks me or helps KT me it's a little hard for me to comprehend that people could do that because I don't. That's just the type of person I am.
  • Wicked learn this lesson. Pluto always deserves abuse. Always.
  • ^^ I feel you there... I have been communicating with the SLs, I communicate with the ALs... I'm a war wh0re not a politician so this shits odd for me
  • I was actually all for KTing him earlier this round, I was mad when he ended up joining Sauce and I couldn't get him KTed anymore, but he apologized to me for his actions so as long as he leaves me be in the future I accept his apology and hold no ill will against him. However if he turns on me may God have mercy on his soul, because I won't.
  • I didn't know the situation at all and I knew Pluto was in the wrong instantly!
  • Speaking of raining hell down on people's heads...
  • I still think somebody should KT Ziggs
  • 1:4 got smashed HARDER then any sector on our side! We broke most of the big KTS first, we gave 100% against all odds...
    1:4 definitely had it rough. Didn't we (1:13) get smashed up as bad though? How many kds did the respective sectors lose? I coulda sworn I started this round with a group of 4, but now i'm all alones :(

• 1:4 Lost 6-7 kingdoms from this war
  • LOL, I took a look at 1:12, there are only 2 kds left in there from they original group that joined Sauce. I was the first to go, Eros suicided and then Cinderella finally decided to pull his weight in the war and got KTed O_O.
  • Hey I am there now though and so is kes....but I think kes went inactive on me lol. Yea we lost a lot of top kds in the war I was inactive towards the end trying to land back in sauce. Greg wicked and everyone in it gave it their all. Was fun. :). And yea these naps sux my poor sector is getting farmed :(