Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Congrats

edited July 2014 in General
To whoever hit a guy that just had a child born, congratulations. You hit a low that even I would not go to. I'm not scolding you I'm just saying... that's a special kind of person. You ever kill somebody, maybe tortured animals?

Comments

• Hey if you know the multi guys in real life that are sharing or whatever, maybe you should reconsider your friends. One night at the bar on the way home, tap tap. Goodnight.
  • Dank it's me and u sharing Gtfo
  • Feral cats... thats all Im saying.
  • I'm not judging I am just surprised to recognize someone more twisted than myself is here. I think we should all stock up on ammo and concealed carry.
  • Wat is this thread about?
  • edited July 2014
    As I'm not one to pay attention the way the forums read in my insane mind I see Viva make a post. It says great job killing me with the help of multis. Now, I take Viva for his word on certain things. He says it's multis I believe him. Then some other people post congrats on his kid. Then it hits me like a day or two later. I'm like omfg I forgot to smoke any weed tonight. Suddenly I emerge from daze and look at the forum again. I'm like hell naw what a dick face to blast a dude with multis when he's having a kid. Am I reading all that shit wrong or what straighten me out?
  • dank, i'm going to need you to put down the bong and lets go for a walk or some shit
  • alley walk
  • I don't understand why I can't bring the bong?
  • what if you drop it and it breaks
  • Yes we killed viva.

GREAT LEADER APPROVED OF THIS!
  • I believe dank that vivas gf had his baby and he decided he didn't have time for sk and suicided and wanted to give the uni somethin to rally behind.
  • I only read first post.

Child born? Gtfo SK.

Spend time doing something important.
  • Hi dank. We AL marvel together.
  • Cheers dank
    I appriciate your support

Dank and viva make the best dream team in this game
    Hopefully that will be the case again haha

Enjoy your bongs bro
  • Cheers dank
    I appriciate your support

Dank and viva make the best dream team in this game
    Hopefully that will be the case again haha

Enjoy your bongs bro
    Yes you do! Cause we know whatever alliance you "control" we will roll into oblivion :D

• Feral Fucking Cats you Fat Fucking Fucks who cant get Fucked by professional Fuckers no matter how much Fucking money you Fucking have... why the Fuck do I waste my Fucking time on you Fucking pieces of Fucking Dog Dung...