Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gutted to see the multis get Involved

edited July 2014 in General
Forge is no.1 with the best players Fact
However I am gutted to see multis getting involved
Carnt be bothered to go threw the list

But this multi is in my sector and hasn't attacked all round and admited that it was a sub account day one
Then since logged in once every couple of days

July 15, 21:33:21 Our brave kingdom FrankerZ (1:10) attacked Access Denied (1:10) and conquered 20 planets.
July 15, 21:33:24 Our brave kingdom FrankerZ (1:10) attacked Access Denied (1:10) and conquered 20 planets.
July 15, 21:33:28 Our brave kingdom FrankerZ (1:10) attacked Access Denied (1:10) and conquered 20 planets.
July 15, 21:33:33 Our brave kingdom FrankerZ (1:10) attacked Access Denied (1:10) and conquered 20 planets.

I respect forge for winning
I don't respect the multis they use to quickly kill there targets

There's alot more than this but I have not got time to look

Nice work meadows

Comments

• Shiulda seen the multis I got hit with early on.
  • It's sad mate

I hate cheating but it's more sad that they are doing it when they are 5 x bigger and 20% of my alliance was g2 players

If it was same NW and the odd multi then it would be bad but not as bad as this
  • I suppose by next week with will be there alliance an the multis only alive anyway
    So it doesn't make a huge difference

One thing I have noticed is

The alliance which has meadows in has Always got the multis!!
    No one can deny that
  • i already pointed out circunstancial evidence of the multis (the terras with sk ID around 200-240)

its up to universe to investigate further

not my problem anymore :P

• Why waste your time? I think you're a twat, but why put up with it every round. Just do one and don't come back.
  • i already pointed out circunstancial evidence of the multis (the terras with sk ID around 200-240)

its up to universe to investigate further

not my problem anymore :P

I know mate
    Forge ignored it because they have the multi man within
    It's sad that they use them when they are so far ahead
  • through
  • Forge is no.1 with the best players Fact
    However I am gutted to see multis getting involved
    Carnt be bothered to go threw the list

But this multi is in my sector and hasn't attacked all round and admited that it was a sub account day one
    Then since logged in once every couple of days

July 15, 21:33:21 Our brave kingdom FrankerZ (1:10) attacked Access Denied (1:10) and conquered 20 planets.
    July 15, 21:33:24 Our brave kingdom FrankerZ (1:10) attacked Access Denied (1:10) and conquered 20 planets.
    July 15, 21:33:28 Our brave kingdom FrankerZ (1:10) attacked Access Denied (1:10) and conquered 20 planets.
    July 15, 21:33:33 Our brave kingdom FrankerZ (1:10) attacked Access Denied (1:10) and conquered 20 planets.

I respect forge for winning
    I don't respect the multis they use to quickly kill there targets

There's alot more than this but I have not got time to look

Nice work meadows
    Their***

ENGLISH LESSON #1 DUMBASS

RDY? PAY ATTENTION! !!

Their ... I.e something that belongs to them... example... That is THEIR alliance beating my shitty alliances ass

There... I.e a place you'd go... example... hey honey I think that restaurant looks good... we should go THERE

They're. .. aka they are***

Stupid fucking twat
  • It's sad mate

I hate cheating but it's more sad that they are doing it when they are 5 x bigger and 20% of my alliance was g2 players

If it was same NW and the odd multi then it would be bad but not as bad as this
    Bwahahaha you failed math as well? I would assume you either scrubbed toilets or washed plates in the military with math snd English skills like this.. plz o PLZ tell us how we SPEAK your language yet beat you in every aspect of education
  • I always thought he was an immigrant.
  • Funny thing is Forge never denies it. They just send dweebs to the pfs to insult viva in hopes everyone will be distracted by that instead.
  • lol no we insult him because
    1. He's an idiot
    2. he makes it so easy
    3. see 1 and 2

and then theres you mr 2 post count
  • I'm the multi overlord. Quick, report me to the game admin and seize my SK assets.
  • Cool you got 66 posts, must have been 66 insults
  • lol its starkingdoms its a cool cell phone game nothing more. Nobody cares enough to cheat but Forge. Everyone knows you cheated so nothing accomplished is impressive.
  • Cool you got 66 posts, must have been 66 insults
    You have 3 posts, must have been 3 complete wastes of time

• TheNobody has 3 posts. Atleast 1 of them gives good insight.
  • You are correct, talking with you guys is a waste of time
  • edited July 2014
    Always makes me laugh how there's a flood of new pf accounts every time one alliance dominates. Always people that cry cheat.

I'd like to know what confuses new players so much about SK that makes them think every one better than them cheats.
  • I like never winning... means i never get randomly accused of cheating
  • Always makes me laugh how there's a flood of new pf accounts every time one alliance dominates. Always people that cry cheat.

I'd like to know what confuses new players so much about SK that makes them think every one better than them cheats.
    Are you denying that the terra multis are helping Forge? Thats kinda cheating I dont like viva but news dont lie...
  • I guess its a coincidence that a 2k tank terra hits his sector mate during a Forge kt ?
  • If it was more than one taking hits i would take a step back and be like fuck what is going on. I've never supported multis and never will. I don't know whats going on with that kingdom is he matching with anyone or been on any of the multi lists?
  • The "frankerz" has this in prefs:

MSN Address: forge dont hit me
    Yahoo Pager: my noob sector called me free land
    AIM Address: so i rolled ur kt for u

No telling if a reason for a legit kd, or just a cover for a multi.
  • He on the list Unreliable made. He fits the description 2k tank terra barely growing
  • Always makes me laugh how there's a flood of new pf accounts every time one alliance dominates. Always people that cry cheat.

Are you denying that the terra multis are helping Forge? Thats kinda cheating I dont like viva but news dont lie...
    I wouldn't deny that, I would only add that in all my rounds of sk, multis help every one. It's shit and the worst part of this game, but you can't get rid of it. In many rounds, the same multis will help both sides; in some rounds, you'll have a set of multis helping each side.

In most cases, the leadership of said alliance has no idea who is controlling them. Another slightly more rare occurence is friends that help other friends.

The only thing that all players who've been around for more than a few months can agree on? Viva is usually the cause. He cheats, lies, multis, supports multies and has been caught doing all of the above more times than I can count.
  • .... unreliable also says that all the kingdoms between certain ips are multis O-o. If thats the case for what makes a multi now adays I got some beach front property in south Dakota that you might want.

I wouldn't deny that, I would only add that in all my rounds of sk, multis help every one. It's shit and the worst part of this game, but you can't get rid of it. In many rounds, the same multis will help both sides; in some rounds, you'll have a set of multis helping each side.

In most cases, the leadership of said alliance has no idea who is controlling them. Another slightly more rare occurence is friends that help other friends.

The only thing that all players who've been around for more than a few months can agree on? Viva is usually the cause. He cheats, lies, multis, supports multies and has been caught doing all of the above more times than I can count.
    Zeal when did you start posting seriously
  • He on the list Unreliable made. He fits the description 2k tank terra barely growing
    Ah, wasn't aware there's a list. I'm not really paying attention. Which is the best way to play SK really : D
  • The "frankerz" has this in prefs:

MSN Address: forge dont hit me
    Yahoo Pager: my noob sector called me free land
    AIM Address: so i rolled ur kt for u

No telling if a reason for a legit kd, or just a cover for a multi.
    Lol a shitty cover...