Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newbie doubt

edited July 2014 in Game Talk
i've been max exploring since T-72, even throughout mobi...

should i not be doing it?

Comments

• Stop trolling your alliance chat haha
  • edited July 2014
    There's a point where you can't keep up max exploring and the bonus becomes completely pointless. I remember last round when my sector went into growth and I couldn't even explore 3%.

As for right now and this round it's going to start getting tough to max explore, build, and training at the same time after hitting 1k land mark. Doing so safely with the high amounts of DWs roaming is even more so going to be hard. I suggest slowing the exploring down once you see a sector with a decent DW hit mobilization.
  • if you're fw or mount

then exploar moar
  • edited July 2014
    no thats why u go terra....pfft noobs

bagsie on early war to kill some DickWads
  • if you're fw or mount

then exploar moar
  • wait, who doesn't max explore to 150k land? And why would anyone ever stop to build defense?
  • Land def is the best def.
  • High pop defensive state!
  • new question!

Is defense bonus from population on defensive state affected by being powerless (-20%)?
  • Not sure, but you get shields...
  • Is it worth trying to keep your research bonuses up or should I just leave some on Military and get my research done with?
  • hmm if my theory is correct everyone on top should be struggling just to keep up their military research up. I don't think you'll have time to research anything else until people start hitting the 2.5k land mark and the land growth starts slowing down a bit. Of course if you're not in the top 20 for land you prob could get some minor research done.
  • Haha, no where close. On a DW I could be that big, but this tf thing is tough.
  • Haha, no where close. On a DW I could be that big, but this tf thing is tough.
    Normally I always abandon pop and power no mater what, I will keep up mil and money though its just harder this round on a tf
  • I didnt even bother power res
  • I remember this bonus... research was absurdly hard. If this was Stunners like I recall, I made a DW and didnt researcha damn thing. Money, Mili & Fusion was all, good thing too cause we all died early anyways
  • Fusion Technology 0 0 0%

its a distant dream, but when i get 10k scis i'll do it in 3 ticks
  • So, buttsekcs. Amazing sekcs, or best sekcs ever?