Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Quote Hall of Fame: Return of the King

edited July 2014 in General
I'm sure this is the 3rd coming of the Quote HoF, but I don't like to see a PF where we can't laugh and marvel at good stuff.

2 Rules:
1) You can't induct yourself.
2) Funny is an opinion and you can be wrong.

First inductee:
i shot you in the butt smith
(In our out of context this is great, welcome to the QHoF meadows)

Comments

• I was planning to spontaneously combust in a few minutes, and then be reborn as Mages baby in July
  • edited July 2014
    In the "What are you doing this summer" thread, after you mentioned y'all were having that baby

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/3240/what-are-you-guys-doing-this-summer#Item_3
  • Thread needs more funny
  • Thread needs more funny
    Inducted
  • From a PM:

Darubian June 18

Get to me on AIM.

• welp i'm honored to have been the inspiration of a HoF worthy Quote

my work here is done
  • fantastic! can't imagine a better lover than dole!
  • That one is true as well!
  • edited July 2014
    I approve of almost all forms of mod abuse.

• I want a pocket pussy
  • fps lag in wow? Was your computer from 2002?
    ive been here 3 rounds IM IN THE LOOP!!!!!!! I GOT TO BE INT HE LOOP!! FLAZER FLAZER FUCK YOU AND YOUR PREVIOUS ROUNDS I GOT A JOKE
    If sky agrees lynog is on the winning side its an auto game over.

Do u have a tldr for the tldr?
  • Speak for yourself dudes. Lol. Im going to get yall regardless. People love to make shit up here lol. Starkingdoms is a internet game not a pretend land that you can just make stuff up.
    Had to put this here for Scientology.
  • Had to put this here for Scientology.
    Thank you! I thought about going out to find it, but I didn't remember enough of the text to search or what thread the post was made in.

Also: I'm lazy.

• Speak for yourself dudes. Lol. Im going to get yall regardless. People love to make shit up here lol. Starkingdoms is a internet game not a pretend land that you can just make stuff up.
    Had to put this here for Scientology.
    oh god this this this
  • Also get the bit about how he hates being smarter than everyone else.
  • Y the hell do people find it necessary to insult others with 1st grade immaturity. Im sorry for name calling back but im not the one who initiated it. Grow up people. Jesus I hate being so god damn smarter than everyone else. Im sure you wouldnt go out doing that in public. Ive seen people get hurt for less than that dole. Grow up before someone makes you.
  • Last I checked starkingdoms was a website. Not a country full of laws.

I think I just died.
  • edited July 2014
    SB - Pie wtf
    SB - why did u arson me 5x? Did I violate some silly rule?
    Pie - sorry couldnt have been x5... I only have 2 pas. gotta rob to build shit :-/
    Pie - unlike your x10... fucking bastard ass donkey dick licking feral cat loving piece of dung wipe
    Pie - figuratively speaking of course

Taken from the AC in SK

for added context I did arson him 10x with a single probe before this
  • Viva tries to AL every round, what do you expect? He's trying to infect rohan with his brain disease. Don't do it rohan. Take the vaccine.
  • It started vinntage round when meadows assumed corys identity and ruined his alliance
    about the origins of csmz
  • ruined my alliance?? haha she RAN my alliance! she was a better al than i was

great quote tho
  • No no, ruined your alliance.
  • SB - Pie wtf
    SB - why did u arson me 5x? Did I violate some silly rule?
    Pie - sorry couldnt have been x5... I only have 2 pas. gotta rob to build shit :-/
    Pie - unlike your x10... fucking bastard ass donkey dick licking feral cat loving piece of dung wipe
    Pie - figuratively speaking of course

Taken from the AC in SK

for added context I did arson him 10x with a single probe before this
    This was greatly amusing.
  • I honestly don't dis like any of you at all

It's just a game
  • Ok so ill come clean, in an effort to promote a sense of lol or wtf? i have made up false memories of some of you. :D
  • lol, good memories.
    do tell
  • No nominating yourself. Otherwise every single thing I post would be up here. I am brilliant.
  • No nominating yourself. Otherwise every single thing I post would be up here. I am brilliant.