Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The place where programs go to die (Matrix WW graveyard)

edited June 2014 in General
Hello dogtown, did you here that ixta will be joining us soon...probably

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Hello dogtown, did you hear that ixta will be joining us soon...probably
    The system shows why this program was deleted.

• edited June 2014
    The matrix didn't see fit to write me with commomnomnomnn sense
  • The system made you perfect program SilentButterfly. You have been corrupted. Deletion was necessary.
  • Corrupted by what though?
  • mah dick
  • programs don't have genitalia
  • Mah_Dick.exe
  • Com'on sucker lick my battery.

OOH OOH

• this game is really making me dislike PMs, also inventor but I've spoken enough about that. WW should be about figuring out who is what, not what is actually going on.
  • I was such a good little program.

Never hurt no one.
  • Well, mages is evil
  • Nah, he is just trying to take my place as teamkiller. I'm pretty good at it.
  • I was so evil I made team evil lose, but yeah, I think you beat me.
  • just for reference i hate pms in ww and i hope after this game more people realize why
  • PMs ingame and Mayoral role do not mix.
  • just for reference i hate pms in ww and i hope after this game more people realize why
    why'd you allow them then? :P
  • edited June 2014
    To make us realize

But we already knew

But it was fun anyway
  • To make us realize

But we already knew

But it was fun anyway
    The last 3-4 games have been awash with this....most were accepting and it went on anyeay i hope now more people will stop
  • Who started pming anyway
  • I didn't fall for Loaf's troll.
  • I PMed 3 people on the first day.

I don't like PMs, but you better be sure I'm going to take advantage of it if it's there. I feel like I have to, or I'll get outplayed by those who do.

Course I died anyway so shows how much I know
  • Well, that was a cluster-fuck. Didn't think so many people would be killed off at once but funny nonetheless.

Pie, you should've trusted us. Doesn't matter now though.
  • Funny only in a purely ridiculous "omg, wtf is going on with this game" type of way. 7 deaths? And no one even tried to avert it? I lack the words to convey my feelings on this one.
  • edited June 2014
    was 1am here when this happened...
  • not the best excuse :P Yes, the deadline was late, but someone should have pointed that out 4-5 hours before the deadline and at least wrangled one person into changing a vote... Just a lack of attention really.
  • I kinda gave up thinking it d be a boring one sided victory

But it got interesting so i m glad we all died lol
  • I don't want to say to much and give stuff away but the odds that you kill all these people....and don't get any baddies...
  • The System wants more blood. Kill them all.
  • not the best excuse :P Yes, the deadline was late, but someone should have pointed that out 4-5 hours before the deadline and at least wrangled one person into changing a vote... Just a lack of attention really.
    I think it was a good thing. Knocked some of us out, allowed Smith to win... I see no downside :D
  • Dead_Oracle.run