Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

everyone complain about SB ruining forum games

2»

Comments

• At that point it wouldn't of mattered the baddies had to far a lead the game was lost either way. If we could of gotten daru MAYBE but they probably would of won
  • mmmm I'm not sure I'm comfortable with doing that though. If I don't uphold my own rules I posted at the start, how can I expect players to?
  • lets say ur delivery wasnt to appeasing

there's nothing wrong with encouraging or reminding ppl to vote daily, but u were like trying to force ppl to vote and saying it was mandatory
  • that was part of the point of the WW though, that everyone had to vote daily. Like it was designed that way, and I stated as such in the rules.
  • Hes not saying your wrong sb

Hes saying the way you were putting yourself forward was wrong
  • SB, I would direct you to look at the way Damdred, Mages and others have acted as Mod in their games (Much more relaxed). Also, I thought using '##' for lynch, lack of mayor and some other changes made in your game felt weird and restrictive somehow.

Overall, I thought you did a good job though but I'd have to back Mages up and say that there's no need for a ban-list or anything else for that matter. Stuff does happen and a person just cannot be as active as they would've liked.

The only thing I would recommend carrying over into future ww games from your one is role reallocation but instead of publicly stating that it has been done, just randomly assign it to someone else privately. Maybe all people with roles should be required to pm the Mod on Day 1 and confirm that they're active or something, otherwise it's given to someone else.
  • I personally was terrified that if I posted wrong i'd be banned from werewolfs FOREVER
  • I would have to second that, haha.
    woosh!
    woosh!
    Continuing to act like a dick didn't help.
    woosh!
    *doesn't
    woosh!
    *doesn't
    Still a dick!
  • She wants the D!
  • Yeah, I gotta say SB was a little dickish. But I didn't mind the game.
  • Dogtown touches kids