Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scavenger Hunt 2014 (Sign Ups)

edited June 2014 in General
Official sign up thread for Scavenger Hunt 2014!

This game is a photography scavenger hunt, where I will make a list of items (like an apple, or a specific type of car), and all the contestants have to find that item and take a picture of it to post here in the thread. All pictures MUST contain an identifying sign with the player's user name in the picture in order to verify that the picture is authentic, and not something scavenged off of Google. Pictures of pictures, your screen, and/or printouts are also not accepted.

This game will be a great deal like a traditional scavenger hunt, with a few tweaks to allow for the differences between RL and online. I will present a list of about 30 items (exact number uncertain at this time). Some items will be common household items, some items will be significantly more difficult. All players MUST post a minimum of one picture per calendar day, and are allowed to post a maximum of 3 pictures per day. Anyone who fails to post in a timely manner will be eliminated. The first person to complete the entire set is the winner.

I believe this format allows for greater flexibility than the elimination style game played last round. If anyone has real life circumstances that won't allow them to be online to post during a certain day, make a note of it before hand, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.

Comments