Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 2014

edited June 2014 in General
Starting in a few minutes with Xbox press conference. Should be an interesting day.

Comments

• conference will last the entire day?
  • edited June 2014
    No. Conferences are usually 90 mins to around 2 hours long. Microsoft's one started around 40 mins ago and Sony's one will start in just under 6 hours.

Thoughts in relation to Microsoft's one so far - *Yawn*
  • Ubisoft and EA between the two. Dragon age looks pretty....
  • H1Z1 and Destiny is literally all that matters.
  • What is H1Z1?
  • What is H1Z1?
    Sonys new zombie game, taking advantage of Dayz because its still a buggy sack of shit and doesn't seem to be getting any better.
  • Dragon age ftw
  • Cool lynog. I've been dissapointed with dayZ for a while. Rust is more exciting to play with my buddies. Speaking of zombies I was playing some killing floor last night. Great game.

Wasn't personally blown away by Microsoft....maybe Xbox people will be which is cool. The halo anniversary should be cool but not much else IMO.

EA in 1 hour? More DA I hope.
  • Glad I'm not the only one who was underwhelmed by Microsoft's conference.
  • Looking forward to ubis and EAs shows. Probably going to have to upgrade/get new PC for dragon age 3. Or maybe just get a ps4.
  • Dragon Age did look nice. Also, trying to sign up for the Battlefield Hardline Beta but the website is slow as fuck, haha.
  • EA needed a big show to get back on people's gooD side. I thought they were solid
  • Battlefront for xbox was the best game ever. Im happy to see it being revived.
  • Yeah mirrors edge looks pretty great. Sony did a decent job. No mans sky looks pretty cool.
  • nothing looked good
    nothing was great

fuck zombie games
    can there actually be a good game? god all so disappointing
  • Civ 6 was already announced a few months ago flazer, chill
  • dragon age looked good i'm happy flazer is just angry idk why
  • dragon age looked good i'm happy flazer is just angry idk why
    because flazer is always angry

(not enough civilization and pointy haired androgynous dudes (i keed i keed))
  • thats not civ 6, thats a crap game that has nothing to do with civ 6, some random stuff that is sci fi, not building up empires from the dawn of time
  • i will never try another dragon age game ever again, from the amount of disappointment from dragon age 1 to 2, I cant trust it, its worse than the hype from fable 1
  • Just read up on civ6, looks neat... im interested.
  • its not called civ 6, its civ beyond earth
  • Whatever it is, it sounds like a better Starcraft.
  • Whatever it is, it sounds like a better Starcraft.
    You shut your dirty, whore mouth!
  • In excited for the new starfox
  • I think Nintendo took some big steps towards saving their xompany,. Not enough, certainly, but its a start.
  • Nintendo was the only one to get me excited about anything ._.