Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gay round

edited June 2014 in General
So... I've been in like.... 5 alliances this round. All seem to disband for w/e reason. I've told all the AL's that I'd be down to war and get kt'd or w/e.... but to NOT be in an alliance is the same as getting farmed. BUT!!!... they (the al's) disband eventually anyway. Who wants to lead an alliance against Jess's tyranny!? lol

Comments

• Jess will lead it.
  • jess will prob not lead against her own tyranny :P

• We can't let her explore for any longer! I will be first breaker NP

You don't know Jess very well.

well... I guess she could lead the charge against her own alliance.... but I don't see it

well... I guess she could lead the charge against her own alliance.... but I don't see it
    We've been pretty bored for some time now. We've already got her stats during the NAPs since we had nothing else to do with our PAs.

We've been pretty bored for some time now. We've already got her stats during the NAPs since we had nothing else to do with our PAs.
    You say this, but from what I understand, you're in the same sector as she. lol

Doesn't stop me from violating her with my probes.
  • Shee likes it
  • stop it... i'm gettin all wet
  • edited June 2014
    Agree Binary.
    For F-sakes... why is everyone so concerned about their 5 week old KD's that are the only on top cause all the better players have died?
    Get over yourselves and war with your KD's instead of stroking them lovingly like there your "preeecious"

I can post my news to prove it!
  • She's my AL and she robbed me so I posted her as a KT.

You must not have an imagination or you just don't know Jess.
  • edited June 2014
    I'll make an alliance called happy bananas and it can be a sister alliance and we can nap explore all round k?
  • I wish I had joined this alliance but instead I went inactive!
  • Moogs.... sounds eerily familar... :p
  • Lumberjack is moogle ole narshey boy.
    shush up and go inac as you always do!
    No shit son?
  • Moogs.... sounds eerily familar... :p
  • June 7, 06:37:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 259,627 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 06:37:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Dark Fort (1:16)
    June 7, 06:37:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 233,665 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 06:37:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 210,298 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 06:37:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 189,268 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 15:03:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 191,693 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 15:41:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 172,524 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 15:42:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chewbacca (1:14)
    June 7, 15:42:10 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 155,272 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 15:42:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 139,745 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 16:07:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 162,575 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 20:14:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 295,417 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 20:14:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 265,875 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 20:15:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was picsordidnthappen (1:9)
    June 7, 20:15:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 239,288 platinum was stolen from our banks.
    June 7, 20:15:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was picsordidnthappen (1:9)

Also just wondering is that good robs these days on s1? is it seriously that bad? lmao I can find a 250 lander with that money on s2... btw im Kitana 1:15 inactive as shit, so if you want 150k-300k robs, come on down :D
  • And yes I will only log in to explore in mobi or build whatever I feel fit to spend some cash so catch me when I haven't! Look at all that cash!
  • I figured instead of being grumpy we could be happy. Seems much easier....
  • edited June 2014
    youre especially juicy on s2 Narshe.

Your probes have successfully robbed their banks. They came back with 509 platinum.

;)
  • jess is winning again? Your first mistake binary was not grouping with the cool kids.
  • jess is winning again? Your first mistake binary was not grouping with the cool kids.
    I'm not sure what my group has to do with jess's alliance lol
  • edited June 2014
    Lots, you should have played with the cool kids! you arent even on aim juice