Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WhineyWh0res

edited June 2014 in Game Talk
Welcome to all you whores who are only concerned with you pretty pretty kingdoms. This is the Ultimate Alliance for you! There will be Non-Stop wars as that is one of the many things people complain about. Of course no one is expected to participate as doing so may wreck your pretty pretty kingdom (ppkd from now on)

We will retal every single hit we get with a KT, but I dont want you wasting resources on said KT so only breaks are allowed. I understand you need your PAs for robbing and doing fails will lower your NW and hurt your PPKD. If you do bresk said KT, please dont post as we dont want to hurt anyone's feelings by showing them their lack of skill building PPKDs. As every retal is a KT, bashing is of course OK.

There will also be a thread dedicated to your complaints where I will pretend to care about your every problem. I will coddle you and do everything I can to assure you that your PPKD is in line with everyone else.

Whining and Crying in AC is tolerated... no, is encouraged. Complainst about your AL, Officers, and the Alliance as a whole, must be among your chief complaints. Those complaints will be met with apologies and questions on how I can correct your personal problems.

I expect the AFs to be completely dead, no matter how many KTs or Games we have posted. The only 2 threads with activity should be Retals and Complaints thread.

All you PPKD owners out there... if this alliance isnt tailor made for you, please PM me on how I can make it better for you. Once I have made the changes, please join me.

Alliance Name: WhineyWh0res (with a zero and not the letter O)
Password: pretty (all lower case)

I look forwards to keeping all of you happy by changing policies and charter rules for each and every one of you on a case by case agenda.

Thanks again,

Pie

Comments

• Hmmm... I'm not sl and am current 250 land.
  • Sign me up for this shindig!

This alliance sucks!
  • Sign me up for this shindig!

This alliance sucks!
  • "This alliance sucks" I assume pertains to you current Alliance as I clearly stated you can tell me what is wrong with my layout and I will change it to suit you.

(This IS a real Alliance if people want to join)
  • So if I want mely KD dead I just have to hit WW? Done!
  • PUSSY DRAGONNNN
  • So if I want mely KD dead I just have to hit WW? Done!
    Probably wont die. PPKDs dont do 10 land hits on KTs and the only people yo hit you will be people who are able to break you. And then no one will know if you got broken as we wont post hits. So... no. Your KD wont die.
  • Sorry PPKDs only care about themselves. Now if you disband and/or suicide... thats a different story as that is maximum gain for minimal NW.
  • This alliance is perfect for barricade and co shame they died
  • This Alliance is perfect for everyone! Just yell me how I can please you...

(
  • give me kids 5-50 to run kingdoms