Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Zenith] vs [Proelium]

edited June 2014 in General
Alright Kes, now it's my turn.

Hope you enjoy dying.

Comments

• edited June 2014
    i'll pee on you so be careful... you've been warned
  • :: Grabs popcorn.::
  • Yo I thought we were all going to NAP and hold hands while frolicing through the fields
  • *frolicking
  • edited June 2014
    No correction was needed, Aggressive was talking about giving black kids lice.
  • Me 24 hours ago

NW: 2,324,593

Now: NW - 2,125,098

Kes war less than 2 hours ago

NW: 1,034,578

Now: NW - 851,181
  • Thanks Merle, I misunderstood what he was talking about.
  • bumbumbum !!! amazing !!!

• :: Grabs popcorn.::
    Steals popcorn...
  • I want to explore for 4 weeks and talk about the end of the Vietnam occupation.
  • EVIL PUFFY!
  • edited June 2014
    Oh gee. It took my boys nearly a fourth of the time to get kes powerless...

30 hours later, still have power.

Enjoying the ass whooping kes? You think I'll stop with you? Oh god no. There won't be any number, no precious list folks such as yourself use to intimidate. No. There will be chaos, and until each sector that carries the pro tag runs from this war we will shotgun, bash and gangbang.

Thanks for pissing my boys off even further.
  • Oh gee. It took my boys nearly a fourth of the time to get kes powerless...

30 hours later, still have power.

Enjoying the ass whooping kes? You think I'll stop with you? Oh god no. There won't be any number, no precious list folks such as yourself use to intimidate. No. There will be chaos, and until each sector that carries the pro tag runs from this war we will shotgun, bash and gangbang.

Thanks for pissing my boys off even further.
    Enjoy it? He's been asleep since you started this thread you clown! If you payed more attention to such details you'd be here bragging about an actual KILL instead of harping on about doing very little ... "My Boys" you sound like a 50 year old divorcee.

Game never lost the noobs.
  • your coords please
  • edited June 2014
    Enjoy it? He's been asleep since you started this thread you clown! If you payed more attention to such details you'd be here bragging about an actual KILL instead of harping on about doing very little ...
    Doing very little?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You guys have been working on me for over 30 hours and I STILL HAVE POWER! IN the last 8 hours I have had your AL knocked for more than half his land and nearly half his NW. We had him powerless in 4 ticks. FOUR. By the way, there has only been one successful break on me thus far. Not sure how much longer you guys can pull that one off as you are running out of probes to sac on me.

Your Alliance albeit with more sectors still fails to match up to the size of Zenith. You cowards bitched and moaned about fair hits, calling it war abuse and now you dare cry foul because we decided we were going to fuck your shit up?

As for my boys? Yeah, we have certainly been through far more wars this round than any alliance out there. No matter what happens we have always come back to shit on you.

I sure hope you hide well.
  • cripple fight?
  • I am not in the alliance ... just making observations ... if you killed as much as you talked there'd not be Cripple Fight comments made ... just sayin'.

Your Boys ... like a priest and his alter boys ...
  • edited June 2014
    cripple fight?
  • Zenith Who ?
  • Basically zenith is brotherhood
    Looks like people seen you didn't want to join forces
    And kes was getting cocky and still trying to have people hit

This will be very entertaining watching the
    TD/BH/Zenith kill him

I think he's the only one worth killing in that alliance then I think they should nap
  • Zenith Who ?
    Glory to the Legion of Solaris!
  • This will be An absolute laugh lol
    I wonder if preleuem have the balls to fight them alone
    Probably not
  • edited June 2014
    Dunno if its kes that deserves the bad rap, or other leadership inactivity that led too proeleum still hitting their KT's (plus individual farming using war bonus) after a cease-fire was agreed upon by BH & Pro... But it led to a lot of hostility from BH sectors getting farmed cause our leadership didnt/wasn't able to remove the peace we set in place.
    Zenith is a rowdy band of pissed off BH sectors looking for revenge.
  • This is the 3rd time Proelium is at war with a larger alliance. They haven't had more than a few days to recover since the war with TD and yet they're still putting up a fight. Win or lose I'd say Kes and the rest of the alliance are doing a damn good job.
  • Basically zenith is brotherhood
    Looks like people seen you didn't want to join forces
    And kes was getting cocky and still trying to have people hit

This will be very entertaining watching the
    TD/BH/Zenith kill him

I think he's the only one worth killing in that alliance then I think they should nap
    Nothing to do with being Cocky -- Just taking the alliances best interests and getting some revenge for those he farmed during the War.

Lets be clear - I hate whores and Darubian exhibts all the Whorish qualities I like to target -- Coupled with the fact he farmed us and boasted about it in the pfs made mine and Dharma's decision to target him that much easier -- Also his posts are hilarious and makes me lol all the time..

He is defo a rager --Im hoping he wil rage quit soon as he watches his lands disappear :)

• Enjoy it? He's been asleep since you started this thread you clown! If you payed more attention to such details you'd be here bragging about an actual KILL instead of harping on about doing very little ...
    Doing very little?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! You guys have been working on me for over 30 hours and I STILL HAVE POWER! IN the last 8 hours I have had your AL knocked for more than half his land and nearly half his NW. We had him powerless in 4 ticks. FOUR. By the way, there has only been one successful break on me thus far. Not sure how much longer you guys can pull that one off as you are running out of probes to sac on me.

Your Alliance albeit with more sectors still fails to match up to the size of Zenith. You cowards bitched and moaned about fair hits, calling it war abuse and now you dare cry foul because we decided we were going to fuck your shit up?

As for my boys? Yeah, we have certainly been through far more wars this round than any alliance out there. No matter what happens we have always come back to shit on you.

I sure hope you hide well.
    Your posts are absolutely priceless

:))

I am a 1 Million nw kingdom - been through 2 wars and well my defense sucks lol...
    Fair play to you guys getting me powerelss and halving my NW-- Kudos to You Durabian.

Our Alliance has been through 2 Wars and we have kept our loyal sectors - Size isnt everything you know :)

We never bitched and moaned about fair hits -- Your the only one crying here about us targeting your Whorish Kingdom.

Lastly Im not crying foul--dont know wtf your on about --But please continue to post and entertain me -

• edited June 2014
    You never bitched and moaned about fair hits yet you throw me up as a KT and call me a whore. And you persist come the end of the war.

I tell you what.... I made 13 grabs during that war, 3 where outside of the KT.

Sound like you are crying foul you nitwit.
  • My head hurts trying to figure out all these skirmishes this round has had. I feel like this game has become more focus on personal vendettas than the interest and honor of alliances. From an outside perspective this war should have been over and along with it the kts.
  • What are alliances? Is it something u eat?
  • My head hurts trying to figure out all these skirmishes this round has had. I feel like this game has become more focus on personal vendettas than the interest and honor of alliances. From an outside perspective this war should have been over and along with it the kts.
    Agreed - Took there AL an age to log in and disband there alliance --If he had of moved his ass we wouldnt be in this mess -
    That said though we still would have killed Darabian -The honor of the alliance demanded it.