Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CountDankula, Why do you suck at this game. pls respond

edited May 2014 in General
Do you remember earlier today when you spoke of nonsense all because I decided to make a fair grab. Well I've been having some talks with your sector and well.....

Comments

• for sure nobody gives a shit buddy
  • But the poor sector he has been tormenting with his nonsense certainly does.

Darius, we are both sensible individuals. Please allow me a moment not for personal glory but to rub the puppies nose in it.

Darius, we are both sensible individuals. Please allow me a moment not for personal glory but to rub the puppies nose in it.
    Darius is not capable of that. Everything has to be about him, everytime.

Shame on you Daru for thinking otherwise.

• Cya dankula
  • Dankunub
  • thats pretty hilarious

Darius is not capable of that. Everything has to be about him, everytime.

Shame on you Daru for thinking otherwise.

and to prove that you tried to somehow make this about me
  • not like i really give a shit since I essentially gave up a week ago, just signed on this morning and saw that and had a chuckle

I was your size a week ago bro..yeah I am the one who sucks haha good one
  • If you are gonna grab me do it it quick, I went R/R after getting rolled by multis and top 10 KDs and I have about 3 ticks before dying from poploss
  • I was wondering how you could go powerless on a round like this...
  • Triple tapped, 150honor. Cool. I still want to play you count. Chiv and coh2 k
  • Triple tapped, 150honor. Cool. I still want to play you count. Chiv and coh2 k

I am on rn until like 2 pm (its 11:18 rn) then I gotta go to the gym and chill with the girl but I'll be back on after that around like 9 tonight, so whenever you want man
  • K I'll be on later tonight broskidli
  • lol he dead
  • +1 daru. Nicely done