Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What changes would you make to the game? [FUN THREAD]

edited May 2014 in Game Talk
What are some changes you would make to the game?

They can be balanced, overpowered or intelligent changes. There are no rules. This is just an ideas thread.

I reckon war needs to be tinkered to get more activity in the game right now with less people.

Probe attempts should accrue at double rate during war times to make up for the smaller amount of players.

Another idea could be to limit or restrict exploring during wartimes which forcefully encourages kingdoms to participate for land.

Comments

• edited May 2014
  • With the current player base alliances and sectors mean nothing with UAs being almost as big as Alliances. I think sectors should be removed and alliances be consisted of individual KDs rather than sectors.
  • With the current player base alliances and sectors mean nothing with UAs being almost as big as Alliances. I think sectors should be removed and alliances be consisted of individual KDs rather than sectors.
    Yes like all other friggin games
  • Individual KD alliances and states.

Change dw to about 25% cheaper offensive units, inclusing tfs

Boost Oceanic

Your golden..
  • just increase the player base back to what it was 12-14 years ago, and have some really good alliance and wars not like this bullshiets :)
  • introduce background music - ocean waves or sounds of a rainforest

would be so soothing
  • edited May 2014
    and what for Volcanic? some screams from ppl getting burned? :))
  • Small video clips for building buildings such as showing them being constructed , clip of units being trained , clip of exploring for land, clips for battle result , clip for declaring war on alliance , clip for getting hit by missles, etc

• Remove fighters from the game, skip right to tfs. Other planet types can catch dws in offense quicker.
  • if there was player made alliances then it wouldnt solve the UA problem and the game would turn more into a "who you know" to win formula

I like the idea to skip fighters
  • Who said it was to solve the problem

Clearly ppl dont want to play for an alliance as they have their own agenda so get rid of sector based alliances
  • ive always wanted a round bonus of, once a week, your PT randomly changes, would make for a funny round.
  • ive always wanted a round bonus of, once a week, your PT randomly changes, would make for a funny round.
    That would ruin anyone's day.

• Sectors used to force you to work with people you don't necessarily know. The player base can change the game by getting rid of UAs, but that will never happen.
    That would ruin anyone's day.

or it could make your day, some chump just hit you, next day you become DW or your on the verge of being hit by someone, the next day your Oceanic, would be fun for one round atleast :)
  • Remove BCart and add an owner who can upgrade the game
  • and what for Volcanic? some screams from ppl getting burned? :))
    anakin v. obi fight music.
    ------------

i'd like to see customizable planets...something like "pick your own advantages and disadvantages," with this i'd imagine you'd have to add more bonuses.
  • This was once tried in a clone. Galactic Civilizations. The person who made it still has all of the code to it.
  • New owners and new games have all been tried and we are still here. We are the people that like to cheat.
  • New owners and new games have all been tried and we are still here. We are the people that like to cheat.
  • first mover adv ftw
  • Man, yall are just asking for another Round of Lateness lol
  • Man, yall are just asking for another Round of Lateness lol
  • 100% FDC kekekeke
  • Delete it
    gg wp
  • Iq test before being allowed to create a kd.
  • Iq test before being allowed to create a kd.
    that would disqualify all the liverpool fans straight away
  • Era of Solitude - No PFs, no grouping; Intrasector PMs, SFs, AFs as only communication means.