Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

micky d's vs wendys vs bk

edited May 2014 in General
discuss

Comments

• Don't have them in new england, we have five guys though. But yeah haha only choices are those 3.

Wendys shits on bk and mcdonalds imo
  • Checkers....

or wendys
  • Besides the price..but it is worth it
  • Arbys is the only one I will grace with my appearance once in a while.
  • Um....

still more relevant than half PF topics
  • who actually give a flying fuck? you have to be a full fledged stoner retard to even make a thread like this, why dont you put this on twitter and ask for a RT you fucking sad little sack of shit.
  • Welcome back Lynog!
  • who actually give a flying fuck? you have to be a full fledged stoner retard to even make a thread like this, why dont you put this on twitter and ask for a RT you fucking sad little sack of shit.

hahaha you must be the sad piece of shit, please rage more faggot. try and go out and get laid once in awhile, would probably elevate your mood
    did make me laugh with the twitter comment there though got to admit but I don't have a twitter i cant stand that shit
  • bk > wendys > mcd
    stop making me agree with you!
  • baconator > all
  • wendys hands down, spicy burger
  • Rages about response then post directly after admitting to laughing at said post. The more you post the more I hate you. Please leave and never return, No one will lose sleep.
  • wendys hands down, spicy burger
    spicy chicken sandwich for dayz
  • Chic-fil-a
  • Chic-fil-a
    This. A Chic-fil-a chicken biscuit with honey is the most amazing dinner after a 12-hour night shift.

Of the three options,
    McD's has better fries. Wendy's has good nuggets. BK is good for nothing.
  • Wendys died when dave did. McyDs hasn't served real food since the 80s, and BK serves Kangaroo meat.

Nuff said.
  • we have Harvey's in Canada, best burgers ever

of the three choices, they're all the same!
  • I really like Culvers. Best shit ever.
  • I do agree smitty, Harveys is fucking amazing, unfortunately not very many out here
  • Rages about response then post directly after admitting to laughing at said post. The more you post the more I hate you. Please leave and never return, No one will lose sleep.
    Oh no that broke my heart ;-;
  • we have Harvey's in Canada, best burgers ever

of the three choices, they're all the same!
    And they have poutine :(
  • Taco Bell then Wendy's
  • Poutine? 0_o
  • Gravy and cheese curds over fries. I go on trips to Canada for it....(I can see Canada from my work desk so...yeah)
  • In N Out

though, Wendy's is a close second