Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFC Fan

edited May 2014 in General
How do I become a good one? Ever since QPR got downgraded I've sort of not had a team, but I settled on Liverpool since I know you Scoucers are pretty bit fans and they seem like a decent team to follow. Too bad they screwed it up this time around. Am I making the right decision? Chelsea is ok too, but meh.

Comments

• How to become a good one: Say "Oi!" All the time
  • Oi you bloody Yank!
  • You got the job. The more you sound like Pudge from DOTA the better.
  • Nah united are better than Liverpool. Giggs 13, Gerrard 0
  • should have seen that airplane fly over saying what was it again utd 14 gerrard 0 lol

it was sad yet quite funny
  • Giggs is fucking awesome, but LFC all the way! Id blow gerrard
  • All these lfc fans damn today im happy fa cup boosh
  • Arsenal were shit today and are embarrassing all round.
    Liverpool should have won the league
    Especially after we sunderland helped them put massively
    - you beat us - 6 points
    - we took 4 points off man city
    - beat Chelsea twice in a season

Another factor for loosing the league is you lost my pal
    Jordan for 3 games
    You wouldn't have free the palace match for sure if he played
  • Tyris_LFC_

• I thought this was for Lance Fan Club.
  • watch some games next season and choose for yourself Ty, the reds are defo on the up and up, im 100% confident we will win allkinds in the near future, we play the best football in the league right now too, back in the champs league this year, hopefully we will have a massive transfer window next month and there will be a massive buzz around the club from the get go.

I dont wanna make up your mind for you but stay away from Chelsea mate, that clubs just stinks from top to bottom. Yes they have unlimited money but the whole club is scum. Anyone but them would be my answer.
  • I don't like any of the Manchester teams and all I really know of elsewise is Liverpool, Arsenal, and a few other dudes. I just figured Liverpool since I basically group up with you guys.
  • go and watch the 2005 champions league final. If your not a Liverpool fan after that then you may aswell not watch football
  • I meant I basically grew up with you guys, but yea I'll try to check out some of their games.
  • The 99 final between man u and bayern was more epic go watch that
  • The 99 final between man u and bayern was more epic go watch that
    lies make baby jesus cry :)
  • Gerrard diving to get a pk was so epic yea i ll agree with tat
  • Gerrard diving to get a pk was so epic yea i ll agree with tat
    greatest final of alltime, greatest comeback of alltime, scouse power/ argument
  • Arsenal were shit today and are embarrassing all round.
    Liverpool should have won the league
    Especially after we sunderland helped them put massively
    - you beat us - 6 points
    - we took 4 points off man city
    - beat Chelsea twice in a season

Another factor for loosing the league is you lost my pal
    Jordan for 3 games
    You wouldn't have free the palace match for sure if he played
    But arsenal won no matter how badly they played. ..

• Support City if you want to be always celebrating winning stuff or the next 10 years, easy money, added bonus is that nobody really hates them as such YET - other than Nasri whom is a total sellout whore and typical French everything is going great type of player. They play good football and are stacked with stars. although its a little too easy.

Liverpool are the obvious choice these days cos of the way they play the game. Fearless and with pace. Roller coaster ride is what it really is and your heart is in your mouth more often than not cos they are dodgy when it comes to defending. But a great tradition and brilliant worldwide fanbase. Some wise transfers this summer (easier said than done) and should be another decent season.

Chelsea are just the team we all love to hate. A manager that has turned from a very entertaining guy into a complete prick on 2 legs. Everyone hates them but don;t let that make a decision for you - they deserve to be hated. Absolute bunch of classless assholes that go out of their way to kill football and all it stands for. Unless you are a thug supporter - steer clear.

Arsenal are the enigma which is football. Beautiful to watch on their day but when the going gets tough they go missing. Too many fancy players and not enough real men in the side, collapse every year at practically the same time. A great football club to support if you live in denial.

Spurs/Everton are 2 in a box. Each thinks they are Brazil but in reality they are just 2 teams that produce a handful of good results and overachieve a few times a decade.

United are the interesting one of the bunch. I have no problem with any supporter that goes for them now cos they have a serious building job to be done next season and beyond. They are like an old car that was running on fumes to get from a to b for years - incredible fall from grace but not to be wrote off totally as they have the size and financial ability to bounce back - all they need is to stop with the excuses.

... jump on the Liverpool bandwagon, watch a few games, buy yourself and replica shirt and enjoy the ride, this season will be great with Champions League games AND they'll get a great group cos of the low seeding.
  • I'm not sure I understand why people hate Chelsea other then they are from London and rich. I think a buddy of mine did call them the Yankees of EPL.
  • I'm not sure I understand why people hate Chelsea other then they are from London and rich. I think a buddy of mine did call them the Yankees of EPL.
    Probably cos they were the first of the Oil Money owners. They also inherited a bunch of players that peoples loved to hate, John Terry is the utmost hated guy i've witnessed in football. Shagged his team mates wife for gods sake! Just a horrible bunch of players, coupled with a manager like Jose whom used to be cool but now is such a bad loser it gets annoying - it'd be a hard choice to actually like them.

... they bought their trophies, unlike City they play shite football in order to do it which offends ;)

Probably cos they were the first of the Oil Money owners. They also inherited a bunch of players that peoples loved to hate, John Terry is the utmost hated guy i've witnessed in football. Shagged his team mates wife for gods sake! Just a horrible bunch of players, coupled with a manager like Jose whom used to be cool but now is such a bad loser it gets annoying - it'd be a hard choice to actually like them.

... they bought their trophies, unlike City they play shite football in order to do it which offends ;)

This, especially the shit football. Sit back with 10 men behind the ball and try to catch a lucky goal on the break. Anti football that is terrible to watch.

The players/manager and fans are unlikeable. All southern rentboys and the team has to generate fake atmosphere handing out plastic flags and banners to wave to try and get some noise around the ground.