Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay]

edited May 2014 in General
So whats up with you guys gangbanging every single target you can get your hands on? Are you trying to start as early a war as you can or are you simply that retarded?

Comments

• you wouldn't happen to be Floki would you? lol
  • Small player base. If you leave yourself open or have a weak defence the SOM will be passed on pretty fast..
  • Sup 1:15
  • you wouldn't happen to be Floki would you? lol
    No.
    Small player base. If you leave yourself open or have a weak defence the SOM will be passed on pretty fast..
    I have myself been in the "top alliance" many times and I know how it works. But hitting more than three times is never ok unless its a suicider.

• Pew pew!
  • Are you trying to start as early a war as you can or are you simply that retarded?
    Raise your hands for retarded!
    \o/ yayyyyyyyyybikes
  • even if its a 3 vs 1 uni will lose

jus sayin
  • the names TRAININGday.... CHOOO CHOOO
  • Alright so question answered :P well im sometimes a bit retarded as well so well played
  • Alright so question answered :P well im sometimes a bit retarded as well so well played
    your always retarded and also a very shitty player, do i have come out of retirement again to slap you up bitch? make you cry and quit like a little girl once again.
    your always retarded and also a very shitty player, do i have come out of retirement again to slap you up bitch? make you cry and quit like a little girl once again.

Just stop quoting me man :( You are the shitty player and never had a chance against me. Bashing me around just proves my point. You need 10 lackies to even have a chance.

Just stop quoting me man :( You are the shitty player and never had a chance against me. Bashing me around just proves my point. You need 10 lackies to even have a chance.

could of tried a bit harder Aero. That was weaksauce brah.
  • Naw not worth the energy
  • I fair grab training day kds like its my job.
  • Whats ur kd cory?
  • Panama Rayo X
  • Panama Rayo X
    too scared to tell me? :(

• I'm doing the best job of hiding I have ever done in my life.
  • be a man and flag the xKTx like me!!!
  • Too scared
  • I'm xktx now cory tild me
  • Bam! That just happened!
  • I wanna be xKTx 2
  • Bam! You are a newly high ranking officer of xKTx. We don't do shit except make fun of UAs who get KTd all the time.
  • Our membership is up to 4 active members...lara was just posting last week, but that's about it.
  • cory hides for like a week every round, hes the one whos AFK in about 32 hours. Better then what zach did, he went afk after the first round of hits
  • TrainingDay is just a bunch of farmers
  • happens every round, and every round you see these threads
  • cory hides for like a week every round, hes the one whos AFK in about 32 hours. Better then what zach did, he went afk after the first round of hits
    No motivation to play the sk anymore
  • Dw they will get rolled 3v1