Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mr. Multi person

edited May 2014 in General
can you build starmines plez

Comments

• the pokemon?

I thought the inactive maker didn't make them this round and it looks like someone else is impatient haha.
  • Lol, god damnit, don't you guys know when to stfu, GAH!
  • Are they actual inactives like Holo's game has? Or are they multies?
  • they are "inactives" but are actually multis created by others duh lol
  • Hah, Bcart building sonething remotely beneficial (I didn't like holos pokemon) for the game

• goc actually had some very good features that shit on sk.
  • edited May 2014
    Yet here we are... ;)
  • a game on league finishes within 30 minutes while sk last 2 months *shock*

yet here i am...
    goc was the better game, all it lacked was 15 years of nostalgia and even the dwindling playerbase size on this shithole, although im becoming more convinced 80% of the people here are all meadows every day
    goc was the better game, all it lacked was 15 years of nostalgia and even the dwindling playerbase size on this shithole, although im becoming more convinced 80% of the people here are all meadows every day
    çmsz
    Easy to say when the admin tailor made the game to suit you.
    Or the lack of truly balanced pts within the time frame of the game, or a true lack of multis or farming that was actually punished... i mean goc wasn't bad at all it was a good clone but at its heart it is the same thing another game to cheat on and not get caught on. Not that sk has anything resembling balanced pts mind you lolz
  • edited May 2014
    goc actually had some very good features that shit on sk.
    Or the lack of truly balanced pts within the time frame of the game, or a true lack of multis or farming that was actually punished... i mean goc wasn't bad at all it was a good clone but at its heart it is the same thing another game to cheat on and not get caught on. Not that sk has anything resembling balanced pts mind you lolz
    thats horseshit, I held rank 1 on 3 different pts and I felt each were equally powerful the whole time.

Multis paled in comparison to here, and cheating offensively was at least reversed to prevent people from assfucking each other pathetically with anything but their own shit kds.

Holo implemented none of my suggestions except to fix the bullshit that was mysti return times which created a scenario that made mysti offensively STRONGER than DW on top of nonexistent return times.

• edited May 2014
    blah blah blah I'm god strat rank 1 triple blah blah blah GoC blah blah blah

I seriously do wonder if you should be in a mental institution sometimes darius.
  • blah blah blah I'm god strat rank 1 triple blah blah blah GoC blah blah blah

I seriously do wonder if you should be in a institution sometimes darius.
    Did you even read what I replied to?

I switched pts every round on goc because they were even, why do you think I only play terra here?
  • edited May 2014
    I did read it. just bored :)
    thats horseshit, I held rank 1 on 3 different pts and I felt each were equally powerful the whole time.

Multis paled in comparison to here, and cheating offensively was at least reversed to prevent people from assfucking each other pathetically with anything but their own shit kds.

Holo implemented none of my suggestions except to fix the bullshit that was mysti return times which created a scenario that made mysti offensively STRONGER than DW on top of nonexistent return times.

XD I sure did darius to bite on my trolling.
    çmsz
  • blah blah blah I'm god strat rank 1 triple blah blah blah GoC blah blah blah

I seriously do wonder if you should be in a mental institution sometimes darius.
    lol'd
  • edited May 2014

I seriously wish you were in a mental institution sometimes darius.
    FYP
  • Hahahaha Smooth Sly o/
  • GoC=SK Simulator.

XD I sure did darius to bite on my trolling.
    eh dont feel like going over why its impossible to troll me again lol
  • edited May 2014
    I thought Darius's new job meant that he wouldn't be around anymore once the new round starts? Just more lies, I'm guessing. I'd bet he's Rank 202 right now and once the Top 201 kingdoms die off, he'll claim credit and boast about his shitty Rank 1 kingdom again.

• edited May 2014
    I thought Darius's new job meant that he wouldn't be around anymore once the new round starts? Just more lies, I'm guessing. I'd bet he's Rank 202 right now and once the Top 201 kingdoms die off, he'll claim credit and boast about his shitty Rank 1 kingdom again.

SKydargon
    Dont have time to play, doesnt mean I cant post here if im bored lol
  • there is much try hard going on ITT
  • LOL i love that meme thats awesome
  • Let's get more inactives!

I want to avoid any earlier war! Let's keep them up for a week at least
  • Having less inacs will mean players will have more incentive to build offense to get more land...oh who are my kidding it ll become s2 and THE END OF SK
  • All I ever wanted....a galaxy on my own.... :-((