Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error Vs Gataka

edited January 2012 in General
Well appears persona was angry about getting hit by OldEarth, so he massed goons and retalled, then was hit back. Guess he figured running 40% defence rating would be okay.

Comments

• First off, I don't know why you're running your mouth when the best KD you'll ever make is a 2k land probe farm. Secondly, I got annoyed about getting hit by someone with an absolutely horrible kingdom who left less defense than I had even after the hit. Finally, I never expected it to be "okay", and fully intended to start a war and die in the process.

I can hope quickly, too.
  • Never intended to be a probe farm bro...but since certain people wanted to make sure i didnt do any good they suicided on me early in the round to insure that, so since i knew i wouldnt get to top i decided to still be effective for my alliance in war.
  • Yea bro, you were top of the list of people that needed to be smashed early. Nobody would have ever caught up to you otherwise.
  • Not saying i would be #1 but would surely be top 10 as i have been the last 3 rounds. Until i got kt'd
  • edited January 2012
    Good call zyklon
  • that's just 2:11 leaving..
  • Starting a war because you're mad that you got grabbed by an "absolutely horrible kd"= winning.
  • The real reason for war was boredom :p
  • January 22, 11:28:19 Our kingdom OldEarth (1:3) bravely defended against Davy Jones (1:7) and lost 404 planets.

Looks like hes recruited some more guys to help him too. Thats just a low move..hitting a guy being KT'd
  • You're up for discussion for mini-KT. muahahahaha

Also - check new error logo bitches!
  • Quit your bitching, I woke up and got wind of an easy grab so I took it. I don't read uni news before investigating my targets.
  • edited January 2012
    I dont care if i get kt'd if u guys using ur pa's to kill a 400k KD awesome, leaves all our top guys to take ur top guys.
  • What's an 'our ur'? Sounds like Icelandic.
  • Guys. Can Bazinga vs. Scally have some of this QQ? We're lacking.
  • omg error is so fail lol, i have 0 pp's and have had 0 for like 2 ticks, and i still getting 20 news per tick of them sabo my pp's for big ol fat ZERO. And its mainly by there top kds. GOGO Error kill the 300k KD!
  • 20 news per tick? What activity! kill the probe farm!
  • Thats error's first KT? This war will be quicker and easier than I thought.

BTW we brought some tampons for your leaking vaginas.
  • At least the AL and VAL isn't the same person
  • Ya 20 news per tick wasted on a 300k kd lol. Not to mention half of there sectors are using wl's to him me to. So they basically just lost 12hrs of hits on big kt's to kill a 300k guy :D
  • Is this war REALLY this boring?? At least Scallys V. Bazinga has something going on, no on cares enough to post here, has ANYONE died?
  • Nobody has died, and one of the KTs is still in the top 100, yawn fest.
  • Well appears persona was angry about getting hit by OldEarth, so he massed goons and retalled, then was hit back. Guess he figured running 40% defence rating would be okay.
    Hahahaha

• edited January 2012
    First off, I don't know why you're running your mouth when the best KD you'll ever make is a 2k land probe farm. Secondly, I got annoyed about getting hit by someone with an absolutely horrible kingdom who left less defense than I had even after the hit. Finally, I never expected it to be "okay", and fully intended to start a war and die in the process.

I can hope quickly, too.
    26k tanks is less than you had? And talking about a horrible kingdom, where are your probes bro?
    When he hit me, he had 35k LT and 4k tanks. I had 15k tanks and 17-18k LD. He has spent the last 2 days massing his loltroopers to make his defense not completely embarrassing. He should know, though, that you can never outmass against a DW. :)

I have nearly 50k probes. Having more than that is pointless this game since there are no good banks (though they are getting better recently. I razed my PFs when Earth broke the 3rd time, because free land gets taken first in grabs and I wanted to keep my pop/soldier production up as long as possible.

Any more retarded comments, chump?
  • Dragoons 1,528
    beware, the great offensive kingdom known as Cere4l. Who is now KT because of his insane war activity...
    WHAT?
  • Dragoons 1,528
    beware, the great offensive kingdom known as Cere4l. Who is now KT because of his insane war activity...
    WHAT?
    You are my hero.

• 1. When I hit you, I had 36k dragoons, so by your description of your defense my dragoons were doing some overtime.

2. When you broke me the first time after massing about 18-20k dragoons, you had to send 2k tanks. I built more defense figuring you'd be able to break me only one more time with even more tanks. Seems you figured that out as well, and I was posted as a KT.

3. It was really hard to mass goons as a DW, good work chump :)
    In terms of #3, you should relax here right now. Your KD was junk and would have been rolled out regardless of what I did.
  • ===== Cease Fire ====
    Duuude. Bro. Come on, don't tell the whole universe.
    And who became error Forum Moderator? I know I never cleaned up but could I at least have gotten a pink slip?
  • :: Gives NSG a pink slip.::
  • edited January 2012
    lol ceasefire? must be some kinda error. it was more like unconditional surrender. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)