Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow

Comments

• I may be able to convince him to play but he'll probably go inactive after a week :-p
    he'll still have a bigger kingdom than dariuz
    U want some peanut butter with ur jelly?
  • Shut your mouth and exit this thread Darius. You are in the presence of someone far worthier than you.
  • Shut your mouth and exit this thread Darius. You are in the presence of someone far worthier than you.
    See I like you because I don't even have to ask if u want some peanut butter with your jelly, of course you do
    See I like you because I don't even have to ask if u want some peanut butter with your jelly, of course you do
    I've already jacked your shit up once mate, don't keep walking down this path.
  • Hahah u wot m8? When was this?
  • edited May 2014
    Sounds pretty typical of Darius. Forgets when he was beaten within the last week as it reflect poorly upon his superficial image. Get over yourself mate and as I've said before, this is not a thread you are welcome in.
  • Sounds pretty typical of Darius. Forgets when he was beaten within the last week as it reflect poorly upon his superficial image. Get over yourself mate and as I've said before, this is not a thread you are welcome in.
    Beaten where?
  • I couldn't see the pic dole posted :( I wanted too see him in spandex
  • Hahaha, he's not in spandex, he's in a suit at a wedding party dancing to Micheal Jackson :P He's got some moves ; )
    That sounds an awful lot like neg
    That sounds an awful lot like neg
    U got me bro I'm actually neg
  • Hello good day. Good bye :(
  • Hello good day. Good bye :(
    Get on bf4 dick
  • Fun times in this thread.
  • Yo easy
  • Haven't seen you on the one in awhile bro
  • Got back with the wifey moved.. Working at hospital and got 3rd kid on the way
  • Cool dude.
  • Sounds like someones butthurt >>
  • Sup Ice. Congrats on the new baby.
  • Got back with the wifey moved.. Working at hospital and got 3rd kid on the way
    yes.
  • I like how sk knows he has another kid coming before I do and I'm his brother.
  • *shuffles to nearest exit*
  • *follows suit*
    I aint even mad