Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS4-Who has em, What are you playing, what are you getting?

edited April 2014 in General
Cod ghost
don't starve
mercenary kings.

And destiny is already preordered

Comments

• I don't have one!
  • Right, ok marked you off the list.
  • I thought about buying one, but I have too many outgoing costs for the next year.

Is MGS5 out yet?
  • On the Xbox one myself
  • if tmonsta ever gets one i will throw mine out of the highest window i can find in fear of ever crossing paths with him in a game.
  • Infamous, tomb raider, ghosts, madden, ac black flag
  • Infamous, FF14 got destiny preordered...

waiting on msg as well. I hae other games just none i'm playing atm
  • I'm mostly on fifa

Cod and battlefield too from time to time
  • Jonesy get on cod and ill show ya how to play.
  • if i see him on it me and him are done, your a pathetic human being so i can excuse you for playing a 10 year old game, Jones i will not give the same treatment too.
  • I might get a ps4 next year. Or I'll just get a new PC....not sure. I usually wait 1-2 years to get most consoles.
  • edited April 2014
    xbox one!!
  • What's your One GT Arson?
  • edited April 2014
    I used my bro's since i dont play it as much, but greaticezero

the main reason is it takes forever to unlock shit on battlefield4
    Got a new psn dog it's LiamJ_LFC

Hahahaha ignore my man lynog he thinks he's too good for cod coz he plays bf haha
  • both are good
  • bf4 on pc is the closest thing to godliness, however
  • I used my bro's since i dont play it as much, but greaticezero

the main reason is it takes forever to unlock shit on battlefield4
    It was good to talk with your brother again.

Got a new psn dog it's LiamJ_LFC

Hahahaha ignore my man lynog he thinks he's too good for cod coz he plays bf haha
    Ill add ya, sorry a game where you sit in a tank and fight people with guns bores me. Codbis an even playing field.
  • if i see him on it me and him are done, your a pathetic human being so i can excuse you for playing a 10 year old game, Jones i will not give the same treatment too.
    Says the man we've been talking to on aim n playing this shit text gamefor Ohhhh 14 yrs? Btw bf sucks donkey dick... destiny is what I'm waiting for!!!

PSN tag is Griggity
    Says the man we've been talking to on aim n playing this shit text gamefor Ohhhh 14 yrs? Btw bf sucks donkey dick... destiny is what I'm waiting for!!!

PSN tag is Griggity
    already pre ordered yo, plus i dont pay £50 a year to play SK, xxxzzzzDogtownxxxxzzz420noscopezzzzsnipezxxx does though, Lynog85 greg, add me up you old mutha phucka

PSN tag is Griggity
    already pre ordered yo, plus i dont pay £50 a year to play SK, xxxzzzzDogtownxxxxzzz420noscopezzzzsnipezxxx does though, Lynog85 greg, add me up you old mutha phucka
    Its quickscope silent shot faggot, get it right.

PSN tag is Griggity
    Its quickscope silent shot faggot, get it right.
    u got your beta code yet you sack of shit? Amazon still hasnt sent me mine, i will flip a full blown chicken if they dont sort their shit out and get me my code asap.
  • I have my code I redeemed with the destiny site to get my beta code. The actual beta codes arent released yet.
  • Flip a full blown chicken?

I honestly cannot come up with a meaning for that expression.

you have heard of flipping out havent you? well ill go one step further, find myself a chicken, and flip it up and down till it dies in my hands.
  • I have my code I redeemed with the destiny site to get my beta code. The actual beta codes arent released yet.
    they havnt given me my code to put in on the website, im not a happy camper to say the least

you have heard of flipping out havent you? well ill go one step further, find myself a chicken, and flip it up and down till it dies in my hands.
    I guess the part that confuses me is why flipping a chicken is the next logical step after flipping out.

Why is that one step further?

I guess the part that confuses me is why flipping a chicken is the next logical step after flipping out.

Why is that one step further?
    next time you get really angry just try it and see.