Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lets play waiting in line

edited April 2014 in General
Yeah, since damdreds on a hell bent roll to keep the werewolf thread clean, I'm stuck waiting >:(

Comments

• I hope I'm a bad guy.
  • i hope i'm a Tyrsis cause obviously its the most op role who dies night one
  • lol

I did well last game, but you were way too quick with the nights for me.
  • most of the time they were 12 hrs long, depending on how fast actions got in of course they could of went quicker.
  • That last game was good, I was stealthy to remain the last villiger alive. Obviously someone shoulda converted me sooner... assholes
  • He made it clear it was noon-midnight midnight-noon

Anyway, I haven't gotten my pm. So rally around me meat bags!!
  • I want a damn roll, villiger sux ballsaks. He should create a roll specifically for me that sounds prestige but really does nothing.

#Mages ;) ;)

• i do like the blitz ww format a bit better than the 24/48 hr time frame we were using. It seems to lead to better discussions and everything seems a bit livelier...and people don't lose interest because games only last 4-5 days at most
  • Some of us have partying to do.

Where's my pm?
  • i do like the blitz ww format a bit better than the 24/48 hr time frame we were using. It seems to lead to better discussions and everything seems a bit livelier...and people don't lose interest because games only last 4-5 days at most
    Your welcome.
  • and of course to rohan living andleading us to victory
  • I say we lynch Rohan first.
  • edited April 2014
    and of course to rohan living andleading us to victory
  • WW opened starting in night. At least I'm not a good villager =/
  • Some of us have partying to do.

Where's my pm?
    Monday.. party.. lol :-p
  • Sunday party woot

monday hangover T.T
  • Wtf mafia......