Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any group spots open for next round ?

Comments

• I'm looking for a group. Playing full blown mysti. Any takers for the Ragin Rohan?
  • edited April 2014
    That was what was being questioned that led to it. 2ndC and EC claimed I never did shit and that Ice was always the leader that killed everything. Trust me I was the multi warrior lol.
    I miss Ice :( cool cat from boot to hat. I remember your reign Dank, rather it be widely known or written to the books, I know what you were capable of, and your destructive capabilities. Multis weren't always used, but when they were, it was all too obvious.

Edit: I would make a comparison to Meadows, however due to the size of the server... and she being a little ray of skin cancer death, I'm not touching it :P
  • dank might of multi'd to kill a few people in sk history, meadows is probably the most ruthless multi might be worse than kesha in that regard. I remember when she effectively killed s2 so that more people would play s1...
  • Precisely, we looove meadows, good meadows, sleeep meadows
  • MEADOWS ROHAN TOOK THE CHEESBURGER
  • Someone get the tranquilizers, we have a wild one!
  • edited April 2014
  • Oh shit

**Runs for bcarts house** He'll shelter me.
  • Ruthless multying is not something to be glorified, it simply ruins the game and elevates an average player needlessly because they're willing to cheat blatantly

I don't understand this fascination with it tbh
  • Weren't you recently KTed for something multi related? Of course I saw no proof, but this is 'murica, guilty till proven innocent.
  • did someone say cheeseburger
  • edited April 2014
    classic PFSK thread derailed into random bullshit with people fighting over UA that no one even gives a shit about nor did 5 years ago
  • Hey dankula, shut up :)
  • Weren't you recently KTed for something multi related? Of course I saw no proof, but this is 'murica, guilty till proven innocent.
    No, I was killed for being the best player to ever touch the game by hundreds of multis and multiple top kds suiciding on me
  • Okay, I figured it woulda been Ironic. Oh well. Sorry to disturb you King Dariuz
  • i think he upgraded to Emperor Dariuz
  • edited April 2014
    The Lord Paramount, Emperor Bob Dolius the First, does not approve of this upstart seeking a higher title other than the one we have deemed him worth of. Darius shall remain King of the PFs, first of his name. It has been spoken, so shall it be.
  • edited April 2014
    Yes, your groveling is well done knave. You may approach our presence, His Eminence Bob Dolius the First.
  • In the spirit of my ancestors, I shall be referred to as The God King, Lord Darius the Nerdslayer

That is all peasants
  • Now now Princess Dariuz, your nightly bath of goat blood awaits!
  • I'm considering buying a premi if anyone wants to group
  • Pro Builder looking for group. Sample of what you'll get:

Name: Sir Marsh

Land: 36,252
    Networth: 10,138,425
    Honor: 2,441
    Money: 101
    Power: 1,433,899
    Population: 803,048

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 385
    Dragoons: 600,436
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 21,358
    Laser Dragoons: 151,421

Tanks: 64,273
    Tactical Fighters: 18,680
    Scientists: 25,591
    Probes: 142,509
  • needs more dragoons
  • i also need a group!
    ----------
    from my alliance forum!

"nobody ever takes me when i say i'll group with people...

nobody loves an old wolf!!! FENRIS FOR LIFE!

WAR-CHIEF VEII!!!!

HOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!"
  • Pro Builder looking for group. Sample of what you'll get:

Name: Sir Marsh

Land: 36,252
    Networth: 10,138,425
    Honor: 2,441
    Money: 101
    Power: 1,433,899
    Population: 803,048

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Terra Form

Soldiers: 0
    Troopers: 385
    Dragoons: 600,436
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 21,358
    Laser Dragoons: 151,421

Tanks: 64,273
    Tactical Fighters: 18,680
    Scientists: 25,591
    Probes: 142,509
    Hah I I'm ononly 12k land, I could wipe the floor with you haha
  • Yeah I'm shocked that hasnt been wrecked. Of course can be grabbed back, but low landers could get in on that.

Just sign up solo, you don't need a group. It's not like sectors or alliances matter anymore.