Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What series/anime/manga are/had you recently/currently reading/watching/read/watched?

edited April 2014 in General
Variant to the game thread.
(SK threads aint valid answer)

I've recently finished watching soul eater, and attack on titan...

Keeping the reading updated on tower of god, breaker nw, shingeki no kyojin, naruto...

On tv i watch blacklist, ncis, impractical jokers and that charlies sheen angerr management...the recent surviving jack is also hilarious...
Last month i rewatched the Saw series, cus its awesome

Comments

• edited April 2014
    xweaboox

Also, American television is most pure garbage.
    Watch Hannibal, Turn, Justified, American Horror Story (minus s3, fuck witches!). House of cards is decent and Mad Men entertaining just manages to make me rage at how hard its trying. True Detective needs season 2 asap.

Walking dead needs to stop with its walking emo b.s and get back to Rick ripping peoples throats out with his bare teeth to prevent pedos from assaulting his sociopath of a kid.

Also, Unreliable, read Berserk (manga).
  • major s6
  • Boondocks is coming back.
    Praise Jesus. Something hilarious isn't left in an early grave.
  • I don't have as much time as I used to have to watch/read the tons of new TV/Anime/Manga stuff that has been out, but recently:

- Watched all Game of Thrones episodes to date (Awesome series)
    - Near the end of Season 2 on Suits (Awesome series)
    - Watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Awesome series)
    - Watched all of the Bleach/Naruto anime series - Stopped reading the Bleach Manga in-case the anime continues
    - Planning on starting Attack on Titan (Anime), Code Geass and Death Note
    Praise Jesus. Something hilarious isn't left in an early grave.
    Praise Black Jesus.
  • I just got into breaking bad and enjoying it.
  • GoT awesome as always. I did check out Log Horizon for a bit, waiting on the next SAO arc to come out.
  • Nerd alert, though not surprising considering I go by Kenshin Himura on almost all online forums :P

Fairy Tail, Breaker NW, Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi, The World God Only Knows, Beelzebub, Girls of the Wild's, Akame ga Kiru, noblesse, cage of eden, naruto, bleach, one piece, the gamer, magi, uq holder, nanatsu no taizai, dragons rioting, god of high school, tower of god, btooom, blood lad, feng shen ji, soul cartel, ability, magician, king of hell, ID, liar game, mahou shoujo of the end, DICE: the cube that changes everything, Green Blood, ReMember, American Ghost Jack, Jin, Oh, My God!, TAL, Dragon Recipe, Yureka.

I'm up to date (and still reading) all of the above, as well as a few others I'm sure I'll remember eventually. This isn't including finished series from before 2014. I've also dropped easily 15-20 slower mangas as well as quite a few that went on a long hiatus and I just couldn't get back in to. Always looking for new series to start reading.
  • edited April 2014
    Oh god this thread just went full neck beard

Let the heavy breathing and cheeto dust covered typing commence!
  • I will kill la kill ur ass
  • i have really been into Kuroko no basuke and ace of the diamond for a while, also Yowapeda and haikyu
  • GoT and True Detective.
  • I fucking hated the ending for himym
  • edited April 2014
    They're supposed to release an alternate ending to HIMYM on dvd along with the final season.

EDIT: I had forgotten most of my rage about the series finale before coming to this thread. Now I'm angry again.
  • If that was a ploy to sell more dvds than shame on u

shame on u
  • edited April 2014
    I'll just leave this here...

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/GagazetSK

The completed list is only what i still have on my hard-drives, quite often when i finish a series and i know i'll never watch it again i'll delete it, so that list could easily be twice that length...

As for regular tv... i haven't really watched anything in the last 2 years come to think of it...
  • I cant post youtube vids with phone but the umbrella scene should have been the ending
  • edited April 2014
    An interview with Jason Seagal (Marshall) when HIMYM first came out said the show would end with old Ted getting up, walking and opening the door to reveal the nuclear holocaust.

Currently reading- Song of Ice and Fire: Clash of Kings. If you thought GoT show was good, the books ate incredible.

Finally collected all the Cowboy Bebop dvds, gotta have a 16 hour marathon soon.

Also working on my Samurai Champloo oil painting. It's a 5x3 foot
  • anything you could recommend me to watch gagazet? Ive seen a lot might have similar tastes, just wondering if you could recommend something that might not be obvious but really good
  • just finished magical warfare, its the perfect stupid ass stereotypical hot bitch in forbidden love with carefree everyman alpha male fighting over him with other girls while he remains oblivious, but caring.

Throw in a bunch of stupid powers and possibly the trollest ending ive ever seen in my life and youve wasted about 7 hours just to say what the fuck man
  • only chump ass beta faggot pizza making ice cream eating males read. Real alpha men go to the bar and do jager bombs get lit, fuck girls and post on the sk forums while stroking their bros cock about the girl they just trolled fuckin bitch wanted the d all night son real talk mutha fucka
  • edited April 2014
    anything you could recommend me to watch gagazet? Ive seen a lot might have similar tastes, just wondering if you could recommend something that might not be obvious but really good
    Without knowing what you've already watched and what genre's you feel like watching, i'll just rattle off some of my favorites:

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
    Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
    Hataraku Maou-sama!
    Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon
    Minami-ke
    Psycho-Pass
    Saki
    Seitokai Yakuindomo
    Servant x Service
    Shinsekai yori
    Yozakura Quartet

And i'm really enjoying Isshukan Friends that's currently airing.
  • Im not into the episodic kind of shows, which I got from watching nichijou's first episode, Im into things with a plot the whole way through that is pretty good, like shinsekai yori

anything that revolves around romance or things that can make me cry, i really enjoy
  • edited April 2014

this should have been the ending
  • edited April 2014
    How about drama?

Suicide island is interesting....

Love Hina, maybe...also that Video Girl Ai...its been a decade at least, but i remember those involving romance, drama and some sad situations...

(Edit) i think i confused manga with anime

• Hmm, i don't have many sad ones left... Only Clannad, Angel Beats and Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

Hmm, for plot maybe Mawaru Penguindrum, Durarara!! and Mai-HiME/Mai-Otome.

For romance you can't go past Acchi Kocchi. Other good ones are Toradora! and Golden Time, though they lean more on drama than comedy.
  • dont talk about goldentime it sucked
    penguindrum was confusing the whole time, best part was when it played the new world song early on, felt nothing halfway through and stopped, complete waste of time

Ill look into durarara!! mai-HiME and Acchi Kocchi, seen the rest
  • I still love one piece
  • Mai-HiME is really good, I enjoyed it, I just started watching Seikoku no Dragonar its only 4 episodes in though :( Kinda reminds me of Zero no tsukaima.