Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TrainingDay] R63 -> Era of Train

Comments

• Your names need to be like:
    Leave a Message
    No One Home
    Listen for the Beep

Letting us know not to expect a response as.. you guys are inactive as fuck?
  • edited April 2014
    No, I'm Crotchety Old Codger
  • I'm hearing aid
  • No, I'm Crotchety Old Codger
    I have kids older than you.
  • Pssh, they must be Crotchety Ancient Codgers then
  • I'll play meadows
    Ans werewolf?
  • I'm hearing aid
    Speaking of which... we just picked up Ian's new hearing aids yesterday and.... I fucking want a pair! Not only do they allow him to "hear" in his right ear, but the fucking things are BLUETOOTH CAPABLE! Yes.. with the mic that clips to his shirt he can connect to a smart phone and Ipods/mp3 players... these things are damn awesome and he loves them. Plus we have a mic that clips to us and we can talk directly to him within 35'.
  • I may make a appearance if u find me a group
  • We got jokes, we got whiskey and some sticky icky on a train ready to mow tricks down.
  • I may make a appearance if u find me a group
    Lynog, Jones, and Qwj need a 4th.. we are stacking the sector too. We are trying to see how fast we can take a #1 sector to dead. All the first KT'd KDs will be there... aka the Cool Kids.
  • I'm hearing aid
    Speaking of which... we just picked up Ian's new hearing aids yesterday and.... I fucking want a pair! Not only do they allow him to "hear" in his right ear, but the fucking things are BLUETOOTH CAPABLE! Yes.. with the mic that clips to his shirt he can connect to a smart phone and Ipods/mp3 players... these things are damn awesome and he loves them. Plus we have a mic that clips to us and we can talk directly to him within 35'.
    That is actually really cool. I actually used to have a pair but i really don't live them. Everything sounded so robotic. This was five years ago. I really should go see my audiologist again.
  • I'm hearing aid
    That is actually really cool. I actually used to have a pair but i really don't live them. Everything sounded so robotic. This was five years ago. I really should go see my audiologist again.
    With him being 8... getting him to want to wear them was the biggest problem. The extras make HIM want to wear them. He put them in on his own this morning and have worn them all day. This system is 5k. We didnt even get the landline adapter or the TV adapter which would have pushed the price well over 7k. But he loves them. He can hear better. His safety is much better. Price isnt my concern lol.
  • Woot u do the work pie I'll just take the group pass lol
  • Wish I werent just trolling haha
  • I take it he got the external pair? It is a lot cheaper to replace those as he gets older.
  • Yo iso: ruthless nigg for my group, need one bamf
  • Yeah we has the Cros System... we didnt do the implant as he likes his hair short and we didnt want the post sticking out. When he gets older and can make that decision on his own, then thats his call. He is also getting a bit of movement back on the right side of his face, though the neuorologist says its "ghosting" or misfiring of nerves... but idk, when he really tries he can almost have a complete smile.

It was a full day in Denver for the little guy, but we made sure to hit the Zoo and Casa Bonita, his 2 favorite places!
  • Btw Zoo was free cause the Children's Hospital has an agreement with the Zoo that any of their Patients just have to show their wrist band from the hospital and the patient and his entire immediate family get in free. Saved 70 bucks!
  • Wtf Pie this isn't bring your kid to alliance recruitment thread day
  • But I have enough kids to have my own alliance!
  • So do I..... And co workers.....and pets. Equal rights for pets
  • If you're in need a group, send me a pm with "need a group".
  • Jackamonkey for the one man choo choo.

maybe that's just a choo.
  • Yo iso: ruthless nigg for my group, need one bamf
  • If prosnow hasn't shipped off out of the country he and I can do another tag team DW group.
    Dammit Janet I <3 you. (Cya next round babe!)
  • If you are joining, AIM me at @ ArsonSK
  • Trains are dangerous didn't any of you watch unbreakable
  • I watched Unstoppable too