Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soo, what happened to RZQ 1:12

2»

Comments

• We or They?

if you say WE i suppose 1 of those kingdoms is yours.
  • We or They?

if you say WE i suppose 1 of those kingdoms is yours.
    Nah I'm dead, I rolled ham myself 2x, never got around to yi because of the KT
  • *Yawn*
    I link it better when you don't argue, it means you have nothing to say and you know it's true ;)
  • If it were true, I'd be backing you up. :)

Actually, I'm yawning again as I'm typing this comment for some reason..
  • I can't believe noone steps up n takes out this group... sk that boring right now?
  • edited April 2014
    Yup, pretty much. They'll be forgotten in a week or two because no-one cares about them.
  • edited April 2014
    Shhhhh shh it's okay, everyone is dead Greg we killed them

Just go to sleep and think happy things skydwaggy it'll all be over soon
  • Ummm I see a decent chunk of ppl alive... Dropping the top 10 wouldn't be that hard if someone e could assemble the masses of newblars. .. :P
  • I think it's more of the fact that nobody cares at this point, the second half of sk rounds are so ungodly boring it's better to wait for the next :P
  • there was that one time meadows where you suicided all your tanks and turned 500 lds into goons to make like 800k goons and you dared people to kill you and when your tanks returned you had like 80k tank d on like 300 land
  • that was a fun end round
  • Probably pop killed himself. Noob! Only I may pull such shenanigans!
    you didnt pop kill yourself brah, we rolled you out to absolute pieces because you were being a fire hydrant ;)
  • there was that one time meadows where you suicided all your tanks and turned 500 lds into goons to make like 800k goons and you dared people to kill you and when your tanks returned you had like 80k tank d on like 300 land
    At that point I was getting kt'd by every alliance except jester's so I started hitting jester so he'd KT me too!
  • edited April 2014
    I failed on Meadows because I missed a zero that round! Meadows made fun of me for failing. :(
  • who was hasu this round? I think he was the guy in my sector i tried to hit
  • Chaotix or some shit, some rando