Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spring Activities?

edited April 2014 in General
What is everyone doing now that winter-gedon is over?

The wife and I are remodeling our kitchen. Putting in some granite countertops, new appliances, and sink.

Easter festivities this weekend.

Going to my in laws house for the weekend in a couple weeks.

Getting geared up for our trip to Disney after school gets out.

Comments

• Yardwork @the house & townhouse... fck.

Festival season though, most of my free time will be spent travelling to each one. Eminem is coming to Canada for the first time in ever so I cant miss it, among others.
  • I'm in metro Detroit so we are blessed with a lot of em shows but I've never really wanted to go. I don't go see kid rock either.
  • Playing SK.

Yup.
  • Pfft, it should be some 85-90 degrees by now, its 49.
  • How many nights are you doing in Disney? I took my kids last June and we had a blast. We plan on going again soon unless I can convince the wife to go on another cruise first.
  • Friday-Friday

So, 7 nights?
  • Pfft, it should be some 85-90 degrees by now, its 49.
    Kiss my ass, I woke up to slow this morning.
  • Friday-Friday

So, 7 nights?
    I wish you the best of luck! We went for 8 and we were both ready to leave by 5. Check out Animal Kingdom, it was by far the coolest.

• Animal kingdom will probably just be half a day. Going to do the safari first thing then watch the lion king show. It will be hot with very little shade there. We are doing four parks, 1 day each and taking some break days in between.
  • Possible snow predicted today. Like, wtf.
  • Yardwork @the house & townhouse... fck.

Festival season though, most of my free time will be spent travelling to each one. Eminem is coming to Canada for the first time in ever so I cant miss it, among others.
    This.

Festival season. Best thing about summer.

Starting with tomorrowland, EDC then creamfields.

Sensation white in Amsterdam.

Then headin out to Vegas in September.

Also almost definatly doin Miami next year for ultra.

• Its snowing outside right now-_-
  • Snowing here too...
  • going to party hard with darius hahahha, going to dip mah dick on so many bitches u cant believe
  • going to party hard with darius hahahha, going to dip mah dick on so many bitches u cant believe
    Exactly right, we don't believe.
    I usually leave threads alone until im mentioned most of the time, you guys derail them on your own to take little shots at me then complain when I talk shit back and really derail the thread

Im out of this one though, its not really interesting to me. Dont start talking shit about me though unless you really, really want to summon me back into the thread haha
  • i just couldnt resist :D

• Jesus Christ, that was like having a herpes scare.
  • Lol nothing fun planned yet go to lake mi on weekends...have fun at Disney place is awesome with kids. Animal planet will be great I agree with daru. Shame ur kids weren't older uni studios is a lot more fun for a older group. But ya have a great time bro.
  • edited April 2014
    I can't wait until the new theme park is opened near up the road from us. I'm not sure what its supposed to be though. At first it was said to be a dinosaur theme park, then a Disney park, now its a texas theme park. Goin to be awesome regardless, since I live like 10 minutes away :)

http://m.yourhoustonnews.com/spring/news/grand-texas-theme-park-plans-unveiled-for-opening/article_11277cc4-4e80-11e3-9865-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm
  • Moog are u still going to Canada?