Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

attn: lukage you are silly

edited April 2014 in Game Talk
I defend my sectormate who was wrecked during kt and then grab you twice after you post his som in uni chat like a little bitch. After he dies I tell you that there will be no more grabs and now you start to petty arson me and call me RR basher when

A. None of the grabs were bashes
B. I am the furthest thing from RR with 40% rax and around 30% res..under 100k probes
C. You are the one with <11k pop

Face it you are garbage and if you want to get rolled please arson me again

@Lukage

Comments

• Arson the guy you're calling RR

Sk player logic
  • Someone else posted him and the dude admitted to refusing to make defense. Stop trying to defend a KD with 4k land and 8k tanks defense with 180,000 dragoons on it.

Bragging about suiciders in your alliance and KTing me for hitting a suicider that someone else outed? Please, grow up. You shit-talk me for having 11k pop, probably from the 3200 land I've lost to your suiciders and bashers and 27 arsons from the ragequitter crybabies.

You took out everyone else's actions on me and call me names and want to publicly criticize me? Okay dude, whatever gets you off.
  • Wtf are you talking about bragging about suiciders, you are seriously disillusioned man. I defend my sectormates no matter what, especially against sms whore Mountainous kds. 27 arsons Lmao have you ever been kted man? You are already up to like ten arsons on me.

TLDR: you can say goodbye to the rest of your land
  • I also think it is really funny that after being grabbed, instead of making defense you make TFs
  • Dankula, you sound like a scrub. But I was probably a scrub when I was your age too.

Quit trying to be a hero and take your petty tomfoolery elsewhere.
  • How am I trying to be a hero when after my sectormate was killed, I told Lukage that I would cease to hit him?
  • I defend my sectormates no matter what
    Blah blah calling people little bitches blah blah hope you don't like having any land blah blah man mode tryhard

If you think Luke or most people here give two shits, you need a head check.
  • Obviously Luke gives a shit if he continually arsons me and PMs me to eat a dick haha
  • He cried like a baby when I rolled him on s2 aswell hypocrit
  • You one of the guys that made a KD just to quad-tap me out of newbie mode with a throwaway multi KD because you were bitter about last round?

And so playing Mountainous is cowardly? And DW is some sort of Man's PT? I think that I don't need to defend myself any further when I hear stuff like that. Enjoy.
  • No I didnt make any more than the kd I have now I don't even know how to multi let alone do it on a phone
  • I grabbed the sosn of 2:9 or whatever it was 2 days ago. Luke hit a full blown AT at 4k land I had double tapped him the day before on 7k land with 11k tank defence and 160k goons. In the 2 days before Bryan died he made another 30-40k goons. He had no intentions of making defence so the whole fight is moot. Luke as justified in hitting the AT and justified in arson u guys for sabo and bashing him. Brian hit him 3x in 24hrs all bashes while u smashed him 2-3 times yourself. And luke didn't call out the AT in the uni I did. He just hit him after it was called out. But since you cowards couldn't hit me u take it out on a guy in a lone sector who is 1/5th Ur size.
  • Tyrone can't troll meeeeeee
    Lmao that is actually funny but his defense got fucked up hard in the war , only way to survive that is mass goons to grab large; and recently he was building his defense up before scum lukage posted it in uni chat
  • Your a idiot the one and only way to survive after a KTN is release goons and make defence. Making more goons means u die.
    Dankula is very loyal, sounding like a scrub or no. I will argue that he is quite a fan of tomfoolery, as well. Though kudos on meme usage Cory. :P
  • Luke > Count

Ya, Nuf said
  • edited April 2014
    You're an idiot. The one and only way to survive after a KT is to release goons and make defense. Making more goons means you die.
  • Okay so maybe I'll come back just to say <3