Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early game inactives - a serious discussion

edited April 2014 in Game Talk
Thoughts? Do the majority like these being made every round? Would you prefer less/more. Would you prefer them to spread out sectors more like this round.

Majority wins...

Comments

• I enjoy the food as long as its not overdone

I'd rather people not be to spread out, sure stacking could happen but smaller players have more of a chance to be abused so spread out without a good strong sector
  • The smaller the sector the more likely they are to get abused, especially early game. I'd much rather hit a sector with 4-6 people in it tan 12-14. The chance of someone pumping offense in the larger sector to grab back is higher as they have backing. In smaller sector everyone has to turtle and grab backs or less rare
  • I'm one of those small players and want no more abuse!
  • Just dont make too early like this round
  • Kinda ditto to what lovsan says, but maybe do it slower at the beginning. Like slow for first 12 hours of sign up, then ramp em up.
  • more plz, i want to see at least 10 galaxies
  • how do we play sk w/o inacs?????
  • how do we play sk w/o inacs?????
  • Inactives should probably be created after most people have signed up.
  • make inactives that spawn instantly out of newbie mode + 1mil money at least
  • I like it, but maybe send them in abit later so sectors gets filled decently
  • stop the stacking, but don't completely trash sectors.
  • all send me nudes of you ladies and you shall have your newbies just how you like them :D
  • stop the stacking, but don't completely trash sectors.
    this
  • Inactives should probably be created after most people have signed up.
    if you make them, do this

doing it early means, that if a sector DOES still manage to get stacked, they have no competition, because all the other sectors are not only not stacked, but completely crippled
  • Yeah, just start creating like a few hours before ticks start so they leave when everyone does but gives people a chance to land in decent sectors

or create a few early then the rest near tick start
  • Yeah, just start creating like a few hours before ticks start so they leave when everyone does but gives people a chance to land in decent sectors

Even though that seems to be the consensus, I doubt that will happen.

Even though that seems to be the consensus, I doubt that will happen.
    Beany boy, s2 next rd brah?
  • I want as many inactives as my mysti can handle until it selfdestructs...

• the one who is using these new multis...is a fucking moron. hope his/her mom is proud of him/her