Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How fast can you guys/gals type?

edited April 2014 in General
I've always been a pretty fast typer. Randomly decided to take one of those online speed tests and scored 97wpm, 90wpm after errors.

Took the test at TypingTest and I took the "Test Instructions" one

How do you compare?

inb4; Darius says he types faster ;))

Edit: Fixed Link

Comments

• I'm out of practice but got 105 after errors
  • i only recently learnt how to spell my own name.
    True story.

An now he gives me shit over my grammar
  • I don't have a keyboard
    True story.

you can fuck right off you, how many PAs got threw on you this round mate?
  • I don't have a keyboard
    You got scripts for that too? haha
  • 132wpm < ^ >
    True story.

you can fuck right off you, how many PAs got threw on you this round mate?
    Hahaha Aba 200 threw right in me face
  • edited April 2014
    Got 85 wpm.
  • daslhfjosdklsfjsadjkfnsdaf hdsjmf hnadsjklf sdjklf hdsjkf lsdjfkljadshfjmlash fjadskl fhsadjkf hsdjfk sdhfjadshl fjkadslfh sadjkf hadsjklf hadsfkjlsad hfjadskf hsadkjf hasdjf kadshfjksad hfjadsklfh adsjkf hsadfjkl dashfuiewjh rfwejl fhnweo rhewur neworui ewhr nwekjlhr jkeslrh uaewirh nweajr haeskjrh aejkrl aeskjr erh saeukljr heslrjk hwej rjna rjkl hlaesr jeskeshj esh rjsekrh uewrh wuehr uesjlr halrerh wrui weherj selhr jklesrhwuierh hjeskrh esjkr hesrj kajsrhj selhkrjeasfjaen sefjlaesnfj jnsefjsdnds fjdsfnjdskfnsfj nsdfsns fdsjn ndfsjfsdjd j dnf jndsf jndjnfdsnjdnfnufee fenwfeewuaooufae nef nfen feufewuifnuewfu weui ey feyufhuf au faeuf n fn fn e aioaeefwun fen n ufeufe eoo innununonufnun nu ufn fd fdsio jvcmkvxcopbmio b iobmbo mcvbmi oxcvmi bmkcxv bmioxc bmcv iopbcvioblcvo ;cb mcvxb miombi xvcm ib lxcbxmcb mlxvcmklbm fdbn vjzkxcn jng kjnzjxg zxc jxffgj xjzflgnjzxgnj xngnjfgj gjfgj nnjgzjk nfffjk

I did that in around 60 seconds.
  • 111 Words per minute, 109 after errors.

I was doing phenomenal until they had a sentence that said "do not hit enter after finishing sentences". And then there was a line break so it made me want to hit enter, then they started having you type "TypingTest.com" 2 or 3 times. I guess depending what you are typing, weird things or URLs might be included sometimes but that felt gimmicky and threw me off, I think both of my errors were there.

Of course I don't type that fast all the time, that was being focused and with speed in mind. The test might have been easier than most, I've taken typing tests in the past and I almost always get in the mid 90's. If anything I'm on computers and type less often now, I don't see why I would have gotten faster.
  • the fickwef
  • british slang for dicks are pillock, bollocks, prick, nob and tosser i think
    prick and nob are the only two there mate sorry to correct you
    prick and nob are the only two there mate sorry to correct you
    Slob on my nob.
  • lynog....

why are u so...polite?

it isnt like you i liked the fiesty bugger that always contended with darius!

it's what i came for every time i came to read the pfs... :D
  • Fast enough to party
  • im at like 70 wpm pecker style
  • just got 73
    4 errors
    78 tot
  • 145 wpm with six errors

but I am 17 and have been using computers since I was born unlike you old bastards+my school had mandatory typing classes k-8
  • lynog....

why are u so...polite?

it isnt like you i liked the fiesty bugger that always contended with darius!

it's what i came for every time i came to read the pfs... :D
    Got really boring mate so now I don't bother, there will be a new version of him soon enough in here calling me out, he will be slapped up then onto the next one.....

• Jokes on you :D
  • May I suggest a better typing test site. I hate how these sites seem to class a missed capital as a mistake. The majority of the time typing will be done on word which autocorrects anyway...
  • 150minimum touchscreen or keyboard. GG.
  • May I suggest a better typing test site. I hate how these sites seem to class a missed capital as a mistake. The majority of the time typing will be done on word which autocorrects anyway...
    I didn't even notice that. I just clicked the first link that showed up on google.
  • I prefer this typing test lol

http://phoboslab.org/ztype/
  • my speed is a lowly 30.6
  • I prefer this typing test lol

http://phoboslab.org/ztype/
    Thats a fun game but gets annoying when those letters start shooting at you. I was able to get to level 30 but my typing speed dropped dramatically to 56 wpm.
  • What do you think tanks wpm is? Like -48