Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dream

edited April 2014 in General
I had a dream last night that I went to an AA meeting with a fellow SK'r in northern Michigan and a bunch of other SK'rs were there. Pawn aka Balance was there, and a bunch of you guys were there. I manifested some of your images. I only remember fragments, but you were all recovering alchys.

Comments

• I had a dream last night that I went to an AA meeting with a fellow SK'r in northern Michigan and a bunch of other SK'rs were there. Pawn aka Balance was there, and a bunch of you guys were there. I manifested some of your images. I only remember fragments, but you were all recovering alchys.
    I believe SK can be more harmful to your lifespan and mentality than alcohol ever can be lol...

*Hick*
  • Recovering alcy? I know I wasn't there, I'm no quitter!!
  • I'm not a drinker, and overall it was a really bizarre dream, but I can't tell anyone else about it.
  • Lmao jäger bomb?
  • I thought this topic was about the game Dream. Great game, especially when you are on acid or mushies

• Lmao jäger bomb?
    I can't put many names or faces on the people, but they were all from SK. I'm pretty sure you and I were the ones who drove there before going to get burgers....

There was a lady sk'r there that we were all infatuated with.

Go home Cory you're drunk
  • i am having vodka right now and i'm checking on phone on myh kd and i have 33 new2 news .....................

am i kt ???????????????/
  • I still have slight recollection of this dream. Super bizarre.
  • Was i in it?
  • i am having vodka right now and i'm checking on phone on myh kd and i have 33 new2 news .....................

am i kt ???????????????/
    yes

am i kt ???????????????/

PROOF LOAFERY IS THE MULTI MAN
  • i bet he saw double and actually just got probed 3x from someone trying to SoK
  • i see a lot of ginger ale in that meeting.