Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

North Korea - Again

edited March 2014 in General
So, missile testing while Obama meets with the South, and now Kim Jong-Un is forcing all north Koreans to get his haircut.

Can somebody just gut these clowns?

Comments

• Hey, its a good hairstyle.
  • I thought they couldn't have his haircut.
  • edited March 2014
    http://gawker.com/every-man-in-north-korea-now-has-to-get-a-kim-jong-un-h-1552031556

Ok well according to this they now have to get his haircut. News doesn't really leak out of the place which affords the media to make up any stupid ass article they desire. Eventually the whole world is going to be this way. We will all be turned into drones and worker bee types. This mufuka has shown the elite that you can do this and people will accept it. Don't think for even a second that this human trait is unique to this spot in the world. It's not been destroyed because it interests them. The alphabet agencies have no problems replacing dictators like this.
  • The fact that I can say it is proof we are not there yet. Maybe we are though perhaps the elite are on another planet already. Perhaps it doesn't work without the carrot on a stick that other places are better. Religion certainly works that way.
  • I think that's very likely Darius. They sure seem to trash this planet without a care. The closest thing I've seen to a living God is the planet itself, and the governments/businesses crap all over it. It is as though they already have another one to fall back on and could care less.
  • All I can say is that this has been in years of planning. They wanted to make sure they got it right this time, not to be risin against by a bunch of sex loving, doobie smoking, peace hippies.