Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heads up list of Multies for the ALs

edited March 2014 in General
Zerg (1:19)
We have issues (1:14)
Bomberman Blue (2:5)
Isis Taylor (1:16)
The Fith Element (1:1)
Mt Dew (2:19)
Arcturus Mengsk (1:19)
Dark Templar (1:19)
Ramosky (2:16)
Catch Twenty Two (1:18)
Madison Ivy (1:16)
Atreyu (2:18)
Puriel (2:18)
Uncle Wong (1:19)
Kayden Kross (1:16)
The Bishop (1:16)
Final Destruction (1:14)
RockNRolla (1:6)
Ukraine VS Russia (1:7)
Var (1:1)
Belial (2:18)

There are some mains mixed in there too and the odd kd matching IPs. Before anyone tries coming in here with the bullshit excuses as to why these KDs are actually legit, dont bother.

There was one kd sittin in 2:18 all round, the SL actually, VI/no shields/2mill moneys/no pfs/ 50% sms. When we mentioned it to them they said the guy didnt have time to login because his mother was sick, yet the kd always had a login at alltime. Hilarious.

Anyways these kds have all been kidnapping/Arsons and hits on all different KDs that have been training their boys kds. Jones had the exact ones in his news but couldnt be bothered posting them, this is just a heads up for any of the ALs left that you would probably be better killing them all sooner rather than later, or dont. Upto yourselves.

Comments

• Zerg (1:19)
    Bomberman Blue (2:5)
    The Fith Element (1:1)
    Mt Dew (2:19)
    Arcturus Mengsk (1:19)
    Dark Templar (1:19)
    Ramosky (2:16)
    Catch Twenty Two (1:18)
    Madison Ivy (1:16)
    Atreyu (2:18)
    Puriel (2:18)
    Uncle Wong (1:19)
    Kayden Kross (1:16)
    The Bishop (1:16)
    Final Destruction (1:14)
    RockNRolla (1:6)
    Ukraine VS Russia (1:7)
    Var (1:1)
    Belial (2:18)

There are some mains mixed in there too and the odd kd matching IPs. Before anyone tries coming in here with the bullshit excuses as to why these KDs are actually legit, dont bother.

There was one kd sittin in 2:18 all round, the SL actually, VI/no shields/2mill moneys/no pfs/ 50% sms. When we mentioned it to them they said the guy didnt have time to login because his mother was sick, yet the kd always had a login at alltime. Hilarious.

Anyways these kds have all been kidnapping/Arsons and hits on all different KDs that have been training their boys kds. Jones had the exact ones in his news but couldnt be bothered posting them, this is just a heads up for any of the ALs left that you would probably be better killing them all sooner rather than later, or dont. Upto yourselves.
    I don't believe that ALL are these have multiple accounts.. You also may be mistaking Good Collaboration with "Multi" on a majority of these.
  • Maybe they do and maybe they dont, but ALL of them have worked in collaboration with the same multies over and over again this round already, so all of them deserve to die imo. I dont really care what happens as ill be dead soon, i just thought id give the people who are going to actually still be playing a heads up is all.
  • Hey, why are my kingdoms on that list!
  • Haha classic Lynog. A guy known to be a multi himself. And crying...

What a pussy. :D

Someone doing damn well to run them accounts, puts meadows to shame.
  • most of these have matched at one point or another
  • Barricade: Name Caller Extrodinaire.
  • Thank you Cory, that means a lot to me.
  • We have issues 1.14 is not a multi as such

He's is a probe farm
    And he is Romanian

During war he kept saying kill lynog and jones
    I had to mute him and threaten to kill him
    1.1 sector also had a hard on for killing bob and lynog and jones
    They just got muted too
  • The Romanians really lightened up on their forum going activities since the chooooooooooo choooooooo came to town. Also, fuso must still be nursing his anus.
  • I'm still pretty pissed I haven't got to put a penis in fuso's ass
  • I hate people that talk so much shit.

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
  • Mt Dew (2:19)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 864-1A-A7-14 - March 25, 23:30:03

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 826-FC-29-95
    IPvSK2: 730-37-00-36
    IPvSK2: 864-1A-A7-14
    IPvSK2: 849-D0-30-C2
    IPvSK2: 813-E6-D1-35

now matches with arrogance from 1:9, belial 2:18, bomberman blues 2:5

you guys can probably find more connections if you looked around

• An AL with balls could kill meadows, they are the only ones to blame. Asshats like Atreyu and company act like they are above it though.

Belial logged in to buy enhancements but god forbid he'd spend his cash... Oh no probe shields either. Or probes. Seems legit.
  • Zeal is suicidal with his kill meadows talk.
  • Pretty sure she, like me, gave away her kd.
  • My kd got killed. Haters gonna hate I suppose.
  • CMSZ will have to rely on Shining... Hes been so quiet, he must have 3-4 top10s
  • edited March 2014
    De Killa 2:6
    Drakensang 2:6
    Battlefield Hero 1:5
    Fire Dragon 1:3
    The Troll 1:2
    Beer Factory 1:4
    Moon lo 1:7
    The Clown 2:10
    Giant Sun Eruption 1:15
    11th Dimension 1:14

These should be added to the list, although lol, you gotta multi my 100k nw KD, much fun.
  • I'm all the way down to 57k NW, dem multis OP. lol
  • probably because I gave him my kd last weekend, now they see his ip on another and are multiraping it, hahahah.
  • When the end of the round comes and RO are multi raping anyone they can to get their mutilated main KDs back into the top spots, anyone who complains will be pointed directly to this thread by me.
  • Nah Meadows, this has to do with xDWOPx falling apart and people were discussing to remake the alliance and people kept asking me to lead. I told them I would give zero cares and post up this list as a multi KT list and not do anything else. Then the multis proceeded to train me.
  • You are clearly the top threat too!
  • Well, I was rank 1 honor... not my fault people were land def when I was leaving newb mode. Those give great honor when you hit them and you are only at 50k NW.
  • Plz staph multing me.
  • Oh noes SK multis what's is the world coming to?
  • April, it's coming to April very soon.
  • edited March 2014
    It's not hard to manually juggle that many if you don't have to work.