Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Six Years Later

Comments

• I'm just tired of every thread being the same atleast dank can tell entertaining stories
  • edited March 2014
    I'd be surprised if you really did find it entertaining. I kind of feel sorry for you sometimes when you dig another hole for yourself that people use against you when that doesn't have to be the case. Imagine if:

- Lynog claimed to look down on 12 million WoW players and you brought someone along that destroyed his story.
    - Lynog said that he was lying naked in bed with his bro eating feta cheese.
    - Lynog claimed to have a 'God strat' that, to date, hasn't worked for anyone and is effectively rubbish and/or an average strategy at best.
    - Lynog talked about how great he is all the time when none of his kingdoms are any good and he keeps getting rolled by people.
    - Lynog kept making excuses for his failures all the time.
    - Lynog hadn't really shown in any way that he is good at this game.
    - Lynog kept saying that he doesn't care, but kept replying to every comment claiming that it's "entertaining".

Yup, you'd take the piss out of and laugh at Lynog on a daily basis. More than likely, you'd roll out the guy every round just for the lol's as well because you can and to show just how superior you are through in-game ownage. In this scenario, Lynog is meaningless but you will have a desire to show just how meaningless he is compared to you - It's called 'Dominating all of your opponents'. Now, imagine if Lynog turned around and said that he can't be meaningless if you keep talking about him and rolling him out - Lolwat?

I think that I've already stated in another thread that you should relax more and put the ego to one side. You'd be a much more likeable guy around here. :)
  • I'm just tired of every thread being the same atleast dank can tell entertaining stories
    I would suggest a perma ban as it would bring joy to this community once more.

• Sky is talking some straight up sense up in this bitch today.

• And youre fat as fuck

I enjoy being a cunt with the ability to see my dick, brb im gonna go play sports
    LOL!

No you aren't. You are gonna sit on the intarwebz, play high-school douchebag keyboard warrior all day because you have nothing better to do.

Me, I'll go home in a couple of hours and take my wife to dinner. Meet up with some friends later for a night of wine and board games. Might even get my dick wet!

Meanwhile, you will be here. Not caring.

Oh I envy you....
  • edited March 2014
    As much as I love trolling Lynog and arguing about the same irrelevant crap that has nothing to do with the game... I have to admit if he had not been here I would have bailed after HiHater's fell from his pedestal. Luckily Lynog was an actual rock that couldn't be dislodged. Props to QWJ as well they are both very competent trolls.

Some people are just vain and if a crack in their armor is exposed they can't seem to patch it up and run off. I also like that Darius has proven immune to this as well and keeps walking through the line taking the blows.
  • Dammit dank, don't encourage him. At least lynog has the capability of contributing to a conversation.
  • what happened to hihaters?
  • edited March 2014
    what happened to hihaters?
    He fell from grace and quickly departed the scene. I'm not sure why but it happened back to back which did a lot to erase his accomplishments. I think it would be difficult for him to rebound if not impossible.
  • wonder what'll happen when all the pf trolls leave
  • I think the trolls and their abuse of the rules contribute to a large portion of the server. So if they left you could expect a 50%+ drop immediately in the server, plus all of the food that they are making. There wouldn't be much left to play, and nobody to insult you if you fell behind which contributes to people staying. The irony in that is amusing but yeah insulting people encourages them to prove you wrong.
  • what like the day xECx left s2 and it turned shit
  • edited March 2014
    what like the day xECx left s2 and it turned shit
    He moved from S2 to S1 and I told him do not do this. xECx is to stay on S2 and xFCx is S1 it has always been this way. You are sharing our members and always have. I don't get along with you so it's going to cause a divide that you don't expect. Then he came to S1 and I handed him his ass. Our members that were still playing fell out of favor with both of us as I dragged him kicking and screaming through the forums. I did not care who I pissed off because in my eyes the second he brought them over here they were all spies. I couldn't trust them if they didn't immediately prove their value. So one favor request later if you hesitated I'm chasing you off the server. I'm saying the rudest shit ever to my own friends in the public forums and pawing HiHaters around like a cat batting a mouse. Everywhere you looked I was killing him and fucking up every one of his contacts plans, and trying to mark them too. At that point he disappeared. It was probably unrelated or maybe he just didn't want to play anymore but his presence was effectively neutralized. If anyone is going to fly with an ounce of respect on S1 it is xFCx not xECx. xECx can stay the fuck over on S2 where they belong or there will be more war. I guarantee that.

Why? Because you are now leading my crew I built and you are putting me at the bottom. People I am sure can relate to me saying fuck that. I am insignificant Ice who is not playing he was the leader. You never did shit. I doubt Omni would accept that either had Jones done that to xLTx.
  • I sense much rage
  • Those were some bad times for FC 8-|
  • Hell, it was so bad Dank and I even got into it. That was ugly.
  • Daru is balding so is lucky lolz. but the pic daru showed his lady isn't bad at all....sounds like a fun night

i read the story and idk its just there i have friends who do that doesn't appeal to me at all. i guess if that's how you want yo live
  • Darius, Skydragon has just completely and utterly destroyed you with words. Just disappear mate before he finishes you for good. HAHAHAHAHA
  • edited March 2014
    To be honest, I really don't know why you bother coming back here to respond to comments in the forums of an almost dead online game if you don't care whilst taking a shit, having a shower or laying in bed. Doesn't make sense at all to me but it does sound a little sad on your part. If I had a life similar to the one you'd like us to believe that you have, I wouldn't be checking these forums 100 times a day like you are. Not even for entertainment, lol.
  • The funny part here is that Darius thinks he's the only one going out and doing shit, because he's the only one sharing it here.
  • Zeal is whipped so he doesn't though
  • He just continues to embarrass himself. As if anyone is impressed.
  • Zeal is whipped so he doesn't though
    From what I hear, you aren't one to talk ;)
  • Not whipped just sharing one comp atm hers fried so I've mostly been eorking and using my phone+ps3 so been mia
  • ONE NICE THING TO SAY ABOUT DARIUS: He livens up the pfs and game makes a good villian for us all to ass fuck.

@Damdred zeals wife is pretty hot id let her whip me.... awkward
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz more bullshit nobody cares about
  • lol, if it was really Sephiroth and now the threads just derailed into all this flame wars unrelated to him :P
  • Hook line and sinker
  • Hardly genius Darius. Bit pathetic though