Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi List

edited March 2014 in Game Talk
Can some on please post a ful multi list please complete with I.p matches

My alliance will assist in killing the multis tonight

Whatever you guys think about me , I am not a cheater and will assist any alliances which want to take out multis and cheaters

Which alliances will assist?

Comments

• What's up darius? Aren't the nasty boys playing nicely
  • You sound like the average noob who thinks everyone bigger than them cheat

It's a slippery slope that
  • 74 Bolitho (1:14) 269,870

Other than that 99% right... Darius :D
  • ^^^

Darius your on track to become the new Dharma of sk
  • ^^^

Darius your on track to become the new Dharma of sk
    If I could be half as great as the JonesL of SK I will die happy. But please change LFC to LUFC plz :D
  • clearly they cant all be multies, some of them have to be the main accounts.........
  • no jones, im butthurt because everyone is a cheater

will you beat them up for me
    Just make up some more shit about your life. It will make you feel better.
  • all mine... and my feral cats... KT
  • I make a serious thread to help UNi and all I get is trolling

Typical
  • u might find something in "Connect the Dots: Multi Man?" PF thread...
  • dont' worry snow its just a front haha, viva made the multis so he knows them all anyway

ty for compliment my life is your fantasy etc
    I use to be like you Darius. Bragging on the sk forums about my parents money and my privileged life. Hell I pretty much handed out thousands of dollars to people on these forums. Then I grew the fuck up. You think your the only person goes to the gym or has money? If you want to have a dick measuring contest then lets get down to it. You wont even post up a pic. Because your probly a fat fucking nerd. Ill destroy you in every way possible including building kingdoms.
  • True story Darius, Rob beat the game of bragging before you even started.
  • Fucking hilarious lol
  • I use to be like you Darius. Bragging on the sk forums about my parents money and my privileged life. Hell I pretty much handed out thousands of dollars to people on these forums. Then I grew the fuck up. You think your the only person goes to the gym or has money? If you want to have a dick measuring contest then lets get down to it. You wont even post up a pic. Because your probly a fat fucking nerd. Ill destroy you in every way possible including building kingdoms.
    Well you certainly never bragged about your spelling or grammar.
  • How would you know about fat people scars?

What happened to '\_/("_)\_/' tyrone.?
  • edited March 2014
    U were gonna let shit roll of Ur back, not down Ur crack...'member?

Also, I nailed my emoticon fella

ty for compliment my life is your fantasy etc
    I use to be like you Darius. Bragging on the sk forums about my parents money and my privileged life. Hell I pretty much handed out thousands of dollars to people on these forums. Then I grew the fuck up. You think your the only person goes to the gym or has money? If you want to have a dick measuring contest then lets get down to it. You wont even post up a pic. Because your probly a fat fucking nerd. Ill destroy you in every way possible including building kingdoms.
    Difference between me and you m8 is I'd never give away my parents money. I'm definitely privileged but my parents gave me more guidance and advice than cash.

I will actually have a dick measuring contest with you though, send me some of that money you're throwing around and I'll send you a picture for you to frame on your wall faggot.

Calling me a fat nerd is awful projecting like, could it be thats what you were? Congrats on going to the gym but the scars of being a shit person will never heal Rob. Sorry your confidence is still so low you have to lash out at anything that reminds you of your own shitty past.
    Coming from the guy who sends pictures of his girlfriend to jones for some type of approval. Think about it, who the hell comes back to sk when the game is pretty much dead and brags about himself. A fucking loser.
  • I brag about myself and my 3inch (erect) penis all the time on the skpfs :(
  • We literally have a chat on Aim where 90% of the time we discuss what a fucking tool you are. Your sad my man.
  • I'm a lover, not a fighter. But I'll swordfight in bed if you are in to that kinky shit.
  • We literally have a chat on Aim where 90% of the time we discuss what a fucking tool you are. Your sad my man.
    Sounds kind of sad tbh
  • you say trolling but we all know your full of shit, the moment you got trained last rd you reverted back to type, if it wasnt for me conveniently sitting in a mumble with a top WoW player you would still be maintaining that you earned all that money and had 12million people looking up at you. Your an idiot, a liar and a shitty player on sk. Oh and you're a sand nigger ontop of all that, your mother has a moustache.
  • I brag about myself and my 3inch (erect) penis all the time on the skpfs :(
    I can confirm this :\">
  • Razer naga in one hand, 8 inch cock in the other. I lay back in my chair with my Cheetos to my side and gaze upon my 2600 arena score.
  • And the beat goes on.....*le sigh*
  • they just can't let stuff roll of their back
  • they just can't let stuff roll of their back
    Alpha male shit of the skpfs. We have seen it for many years, but with 100-150 people actually playing the game....ugh.