Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Connect the Dots: Multi Man?

edited March 2014 in Game Talk
So it appears Experimental 2:18 may likely be running some multis this round (not sure how many, but at least 3)

First it started with the failed hit from kit kat (1:12)
March 14, 22:15:51 Forces from Kit Kat (1:12) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.

Then the arsons from I am a Bomb (2:14):
March 14, 22:31:05 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned.
March 14, 22:31:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was I am a Bomb (2:14)
March 14, 22:31:10 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 10 of our residences were burned.
March 14, 22:31:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was I am a Bomb (2:14)
March 14, 22:31:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was I am a Bomb (2:14)
March 14, 22:31:16 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 9 of our residences were burned.
March 14, 22:31:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was I am a Bomb (2:14)
March 14, 22:31:29 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was I am a Bomb (2:14)
March 14, 22:31:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was I am a Bomb (2:14)
March 14, 22:31:33 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 7 of our residences were burned.

5 minutes later, arsons from Crash Titan (2:4)
March 14, 22:35:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crash Titan (2:4)
March 14, 22:35:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crash Titan (2:4)
March 14, 22:35:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crash Titan (2:4)
March 14, 22:36:01 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crash Titan (2:4)
March 14, 22:36:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crash Titan (2:4)
March 14, 22:36:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crash Titan (2:4)
March 14, 22:36:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crash Titan (2:4)
March 14, 22:36:07 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.
March 14, 22:36:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crash Titan (2:4)
March 14, 22:36:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crash Titan (2:4)
Then more arsons from Crash Titan (2:14):
March 14, 22:36:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Crash Titan (2:4)
March 14, 22:36:07 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 6 of our residences were burned.

Now, kit kat shares an ip with I am a Bomb, and Crash shares and IP with Experimental (2:18). I don't have SS matching ips of kat/bomb to crash/experimental, but the timing of the failed hits and arsons is eerily suspicious.

And you all can laugh your asses off but i have no fucking clue how to embed in these here forums, so if you want SS you can ask for them or someone can help a poor noob out with embedding

Comments