Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK hunter

edited March 2014 in General
im willing to give this tool to any1 interested, last round it was in private use only but if you want to save some time when looking for banks and good grabs this tool is for you, it works only on mozilla currently.

contact me here or in aim : lovsanf and ill quide you with the usage.

1. Install SK Hunter - download Sk Hunter.xpi

Setup SKhunter

Sk hunter server - http:/skarchive.net76.net/hunter/server.php
Secret word - 12345
password - can be left blank.
Kingdom name & Coords - your kd details

ps. sometimes skhunter doesnt work without sktools installed, so if it doesnt work with correct settings, install sktools also.

Comments

• Scouter a part of the tool?
  • edited March 2014
    I take it the xpi does not secretly write any of my KD info to a server in your domain ??
  • mmm no, scouter is part of sktools and it can be found here.

Sk Tools.xpi
  • I take it the xpi does not secretly write any of my KD info to a server in your domain ??
    you are free to view the code of the extension, the extension does not collect data of your own sector or your kingdom. only collects data from other sectors.

Sk Hunter.xpi
  • I take it the xpi does not secretly write any of my KD info to a server in your domain ??
    you are free to view the code of the extension, the extension does not collect data of your own sector or your kingdom. only collects data from other sectors.

Sk Hunter.xpi
    So just stat lines and measuring variance - good job.

Sk Hunter.xpi
    But cant you just change it at some time, collect the data you want from users and then change back?

Sk Hunter.xpi
    But cant you just change it at some time, collect the data you want from users and then change back?
    i cannnot change the extension code that you have downloaded, there is no forced or manual update possibility. the scaner only stores land, networth and honor from all sectors except the user, the data is then sent to the database that all skhunter share.

if you want to read the code, extract the xpi archive by renaming it to .rar or .zip

i can also provide the server side code for you guys to view if you dont trust it or you can even host your own server if you want, just contact me and ill provide you the codes and you are free the modify it for your needs ;)
  • this is no offense to lovsan but i hate crap like this makes the game to automated and easy. Taking a chance on a big land grab means it won't happen with this crap going around.
  • edited March 2014
    this is no offense to lovsan but i hate crap like this makes the game to automated and easy. Taking a chance on a big land grab means it won't happen with this crap going around.
    well, actully there is no usage at all currently and if it causes too much problems im willign to take it down. and this is not that automated, well, it sends the data to server when u view the sector and compares automatically, you can choose the timecap.

if ppl are against the puplicity of this addon i will take it down but for not, have fun with it :)

here you can view the code of the app

SKhunter @ github
  • being able to instantly monitor the growth of each kingdom in each sector?

Game breaker....plz, take it down
  • Thats the point...sk doesnt include oracle-like powers of omniscience
  • Rocket surgery? What was the rocket diagnosed with? :( poor rocket
  • Thats the point...sk doesnt include oracle-like powers of omniscience
    Copy and paste the sectors directly to excel every few hours its the same thing m8, its not rocket surgery
    Yea but you actually have to work at it, its not automated. If you put the work in good for you, if you don't oh well
  • Rocket surgery? What was the rocket diagnosed with? :( poor rocket
    lol :))
  • Who runs excel on a phone?
  • So, this thread is SK hunter, but all I can think of is

Skunter

Like.... s-cunt-er.
  • Kesha's bot used to do this before it was taken down. Pretty useful for those of us that used it. I stopped though since it was kinda lame.
  • lovsan is a cheat and he will steal everyone's account
  • i see there are some users allready :)

info: Number of sector scans in table: 164
  • Trend Hates Your Site lol...

URL Blocked

The URL that you are attempting to access is a potential security risk. Trend Micro OfficeScan has blocked this URL in keeping with the network security policy.
    URL: http://skarchive.net76.net/hunter/
    Risk Level: Dangerous
    Details: Verified fraud page or threat source
  • Hacker toni!
  • Trend Hates Your Site lol...

URL Blocked

The URL that you are attempting to access is a potential security risk. Trend Micro OfficeScan has blocked this URL in keeping with the network security policy.
    URL: http://skarchive.net76.net/hunter/
    Risk Level: Dangerous
    Details: Verified fraud page or threat source
    false posivite, most likely some sk user reported the tool as a virus. meh i dont care, id like some feedback from the users tho :)
  • the site says

nothing to see here, bye bye

• edited March 2014
    its just index file to hide the files inside that folder, there is nothing you need on the site except the extension and the file that the extension connects to.
  • Skunter lol
  • Time to pull out the SK Cheater Hunters video?
  • Darius mate why are you such a rage machine
  • I can list many reasons why he is, I'm just surprised he sticks around... like it's obviously not working.
  • he needs to start lifting and releasing that built up anger yo
  • Or just hold it in until he beats wife/lover or kids and get arrested...