Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Suicide Player Made Rule

edited March 2014 in General
So, what are the bounderies?

Comments

• If you are top 10 don't hit more than once.
    Top 50 don't hit more than twice.
    Try not to 3x or 4x suiciders before ma is maxed
    you can take more than 2 hits if ma is maxed and you get shit land.
  • Suicide rule, not farm rule...i mean what makes someone a free land based on:

-Offense/Defense ratio

Ex:

If i have 4000 tanks and send 2500, did i suicide?

What If i have 3000 tanks and 7000 dragoons, and i send 1000 tanks?
  • Well, more like active free land rule
  • Feel free to change the thread title to one that you seem fit (but dont troll it hahah)
  • If tanks are you main point of defense then if you send out like 50-60% your open, more than that and you suicided from what I remember?

And if you have 3k tanks and send 1k out with 7k goons, you will probably be eaten alive.
  • 35% or less at home is a suicide roughly. Some say 45, from 35-45 you will get eaten. 50% is ajar ^_-
  • The point is, will this become a situation?
    Does the alliance has grounds to protect that kingdom?

This is a discussion for diplomatic reasons

Because according to what you said, 1/3 tanks out isnt suicided, so if 4 kingdoms in one alliance hit him, is it a gangbang?
    If tanks are you main point of defense then if you send out like 50-60% your open, more than that and you suicided from what I remember?

And if you have 3k tanks and send 1k out with 7k goons, you will probably be eaten alive.
  • 1/3 Tanks out is 66% just talking percentd its not however got to take into account round stage sending out 33% out of newb might drop you below safe d making you free land. While that same percent won't in a few days
  • I missed the days of ajar, the pfs were good then
  • Zeal gets me