Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lukage is a cheater. Clearly.

edited March 2014 in General
March 11, 15:59:05 Courts of Chaos (1:3) slim, you weren't land d :(
March 11, 15:59:26 Real Slim Shady (1:2) forgot about soldiers
March 11, 15:59:29 Real Slim Shady (1:2) just disbanded those too
March 11, 15:59:46 IPlaySK or not (1:3) lol
March 11, 16:00:29 Courts of Chaos (1:3) that went better. Too bad about the wasted hit. Oh well, such is life
March 11, 16:00:59 Lukage (1:5) TY for the land

March 11, 16:00:19 Our brave kingdom Lukage (1:5) attacked Real Slim Shady (1:2) and conquered 32 planets.
March 11, 16:00:21 Our brave kingdom Lukage (1:5) attacked Real Slim Shady (1:2) and conquered 27 planets.
March 11, 16:00:27 Our brave kingdom Lukage (1:5) attacked Real Slim Shady (1:2) and conquered 23 planets.
March 11, 16:00:30 Our brave kingdom Lukage (1:5) attacked Real Slim Shady (1:2) and conquered 20 planets.
March 11, 16:00:58 Our brave kingdom Magnum (1:5) attacked Real Slim Shady (1:2) and conquered 15 planets.
March 11, 16:02:42 Our kingdom Lukage (1:5) bravely defended against Real Slim Shady (1:2) and lost 49 planets.
March 11, 16:02:45 Our kingdom Lukage (1:5) bravely defended against Real Slim Shady (1:2) and lost 42 planets.

Little wusses can't take a hit from THE LAST ROUND. PS: I had 2200 LDs home.

Comments

• Someone sent this on AIM, not sure what it means?

Lukage (1:5)
    Vice Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on March 11, 16:05:13
    pussy

---- Original message received March 11, 16:04:44 from Real Slim Shady (1:2) ----
    >> You've been hit by an automated anti-farming kingdom, please refrain from these actions in the future.
    >>
    >> As per rule 27 (3) sub-section A):
    >> -No kingdom shall hit a land defense kingdom that is posted in Universal Chat more than two (2) times.
    >>
    >> Thank you for playing!
    >> -BCartfall
    >>
    >>
  • Clever troll is successful imo
  • Why would he lie about being land d? :,(

March 11, 15:58:19 Our brave kingdom Courts of Chaos (1:3) attacked Real Slim Shady (1:2) and failed.
  • Why would he lie about being land d? :,(

March 11, 15:58:19 Our brave kingdom Courts of Chaos (1:3) attacked Real Slim Shady (1:2) and failed.
    March 11, 15:59:29 Real Slim Shady (1:2) just disbanded those too

Timestamps, yo.
  • Time stampage
  • Luke farmed thought he would get away got stomped kinda funny
  • edited March 2014
    Looks like somebody has a hit list. :-c
  • HAHA that's hilarious. It's alrite tho I got clapped aswel. Quite happy I don't have to play this round tho.

• What about the other guy that defended himself when they though they were talking about him. I bet he's cheating as well. But no evidence. I don't know why you are so surprised about cheating.

Clearly you guys don't understand the definition of insanity.

Just to let you guys know. There will always be cheatings in everything. Since everything needs to be ranked or have a title. So get used to it

Sincerely your new favorite pf account :)
  • What about the other guy that defended himself when they though they were talking about him. I bet he's cheating as well. But no evidence. I don't know why you are so surprised about cheating.

Clearly you guys don't understand the definition of insanity.

Just to let you guys know. There will always be cheatings in everything. Since everything needs to be ranked or have a title. So get used to it

Sincerely your new favorite pf account :)
    i have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about.
  • He's on about dem cheatings
  • he literally posted about nothing relevant at all, gj bro
  • You'll have to excuse Lynog, our resident chav/u.k ver. of a redneck.

Any one who plays this game is insane lol. Either way you play it, you never win. You either get outplayed by cheaters or win by doing so yourself. No win-win in this scenario.
  • just trying to get my post count up. It made since in my head :(

I don't auto correct/proofread/spellcheck

yolo
  • What happened to your monster DW you was making arson?
  • i hit someone with 150 tank def and got x3'd lol :-)
    I swear I didn't do this one as well, I only have 4 WLs ffs.
  • Why would someone attack someone who is land D over an easy inactive that has cash saved up. Money>Land.
    Hahaha same thing happened to me, I'm 100% sure it was someone's farm rolling me tho
  • because someone likes gaining 400 honor off a hit.
  • edited March 2014
    Sounds like a wolf got into the chicken coupe. Hope QWJ gets popped. Just let me know where to transfer the millions of Zimbabwe dollars to your paypal.
    So why does someone hit themselves 4x with their farm?
    You are clearly a sick fuck if you farmed to begin with... God only knows why you would hit yourself with the farm afterwards.

Unless the 150tanks guy is the one that 3x you (in this case, why did you hit him?haha)

seems the farmer hates you for hitting his farm before him...only logical explanation.

So post the cheater here and we will curse and think bad things about him....
  • edited March 2014
    Luke farmed thought he would get away got stomped kinda funny
    You are clearly a sick fuck if you farmed to begin with... God only knows why you would hit yourself with the farm afterwards.

When you have a lot of multis you just shuffle the land around. It doesn't really matter if you get caught you just keep eating until you get away with it. Not saying he did but I used to do that. Hell I loved early KT's on me it was some good eating.
  • edited March 2014
    I remember when people used to do that with 4 or 5 kds. You would randomly see top 10 kds suicide or disband and then when some nobody pops up stealing all that land and is in the top 10, turns out to be the person that disbanded. Or vice versa, depending on whichever kd the owner felt had a better build and chance of getting into top 5.

Heck people probably still try to do that. Such a waste of time.
  • edited March 2014
    Farming is so over rated. I usually try to stay out of top land, not farm into it.
  • Awe, that's fucked up. You got some skin there luke, I woulda been uber mad bro.
  • who is Lukage and why is he making threads about himself
  • Im sure slim shady is luke .... hmmm