Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Neg Inactivefarmmultioverlord

edited March 2014 in General
plz make more farms tomorrow, then the next day. thnx

e/ I may or may have not had a drink, first time in a while.

e2/ You guys ever had moonshine? like the real deal. not the crap they sell in grocery stores, i mean one shot drunk off your face, burn your esophagus stuff.

e3/ There are videos of me spitting moonshine out of my mouth into a lighter, human flamethrower.

Comments

• Esophagus...lol....funny word
    lol i can tell you're too young to drink
  • Thanks neg

Dont think they will be any big alliances or any wars maybe some sister alliances but should be based on skill or how many noobass AT dws u know who will throw their kd for ya

This way dws might actually survive passed 3 weeks
  • Gonna make two kds again loaf or gonna rely on ur skill and be legit? I am guessing u already got two
  • Did i hit a nerve about the part on throwing kds away?

Thought u didnt care
    lol i can tell you're too young to drink
    Well, this is the internet...you can tell anything
  • Nah didn't hit any nerves. U just brought up skill so I was curious if u were gonna run two kds again :)
  • You guys ever went to the dentist....root canal

Remember when it "hits the nerve?" (well, almost hit, since the shock is already overwhelming)
  • I would hope most of the people on the pfs are too young for root canals.
  • Depends. I'm unsure of one of my teeth right now.Cracked it a while aago on the side and havent had a chance to see the dentist.

If it's cracked below the gums I'm in for a canal probably.
  • Nah didn't hit any nerves. U just brought up skill so I was curious if u were gonna run two kds again :)
    I dont see the correlation
  • Cracks are easy fixes. Root canals are meant for people that have teeth that are literally dying and decaying at the root. A crack can lead to a root canal if one has poor dental hygiene. You would know if it was an abscess because it would hurt like hell and/or your gums would be a gross, unnatural color.
  • edited March 2014
    e3/ There are videos of me spitting moonshine out of my mouth into a lighter, human flamethrower.
    I like you, please do not do that anymore. When it goes wrong there are no take backs. Still, I commend you if you did this and were successful. It's not for the faint of heart. Gene Simmons is pretty much the only person that has gotten away with it for so long.
  • Neg stop smoking crack and you won't have those issues.