Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FBSK errors.

edited January 2012 in General
Key: account_lastlogin. Original: '2012-01-16 11:07:35'. Current: '2012-01-16 11:09:35'. Changes were made to your account externally while it was trying to update. Please try again. This check is to prevent the 'click bug.'

please do one of the following..

- Combine FB & S1/S2
- Fix FB so people can register and PLAY the server. without these problems.

I know it's FB no-one cares so let the flamers spam this thread.. I just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue.

Comments

• I have been getting this for a few days, sometimes it's :50 min before I can get to my account.
  • edited January 2012
    Its not a bug....its just server slow. Its Bcart's to prevent the DST/click bug. Where actions are not stacked.
  • yeah, looks like desolation can't handle the load.
  • nah i get that on s1/s2 as well sometimes, if i have multiple tabs open wit sk...
  • Stardate: 8058.80666 (January 19, 12:21:36)
    You watch as your aid leaves the starport and makes way towards Hells Road (1:1).

Sir Mike, you can send aid to kingdoms in trouble status.
    These kingdoms have been hit hard recently and could use any assistance you can offer them.

Supply type
    Available
    Send amount
    Soldiers
    Platinum
    Energy

Civilians

i dont have that much pop so how can i send it ?
  • Cos ya suck :) lol
  • oh well its just a game i do it just for fun never been active on fbsk so who cares :-))
  • oh well its just a game i do it just for fun never been active on fbsk so who cares :-))
    Don't die too quickly, I still want more of your land. The nerve... Coming onto my server and messing with me.
  • it's fixed now.
  • it's fixed now.
    You bcart? lol